Xbox One Preview Program

PharmDawgg

If any canaries out there are interested in being a part of the Xbox One preview program just send me a friend request and I will send you the invite.  The process is not immediate so be patient.  it could take up to 7 to 14 days to go through and you receive your code.  We need all the help we can get with improving the Xbox One product.  GT: Buck Nasssty

Haha it took around 5-6 months before I finally got an invite from microsoft. I love the preview program, it's just a long wait if you want in. 

The amount of times i have seen Microsoft break (fixable with regedit or restore most of the time)customers machines with windows updates, so to beta dashboard update would be a scary thing for me haha.

You are definitely right Zennon.  It is definitely beta software and sometimes very buggy.  Spartan OGC I sent you a friend request and I can not send invite until you accept.  I wasn't sure if you wanted on or not. Just let me know.   Buds I accepted your friend request and an invite has been sent.  

I'm actually at work currently but as soon as I get home I will complete the process. Xbox in their brilliance only allows you to complete the process on the console only. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

If any canaries out there are interested in being a part of the Xbox One preview program just send me a friend request and I will send you the invite.  The process is not immediate so be patient.  it could take up to 7 to 14 days to go through and you receive your code.  We need all the help we can get with improving the Xbox One product.  GT: Buck Nasssty

Friend request sent...

Edit: Thanks, I got the message to download the app today.

hi buck sent you a request bud, would love the insider perks! maybe we should play sometime aswell?

Archived