What's happened to The Coal Mine?

Dirty Dog

Its vanished from the forum!

Was there a collapse in the shaft? An explosion? A gas leak? Did all the canaries make it out with their lives?

I was a search and rescue dog in a past life, and am prepared to don my Kevlar boots once more to answer the call of duty, should it come.

yeah id like to know that too, managed to guess the PW and actually contributed there too, i guess its a hidden forum now that you can only access when your profile is unlocked?

if so please unlock me, actually posted in the unlock topic month ago in that sub forum :/

• Netduma Staff

It was password protected and Club House members only. For some reason now only people in the 'Clubhouse Member' group can access it and no one else can. I guess thats up to Luke to see who he wants to be able to access that forum, maybe he inadvertently changed something that has locked out certain users :)

• Administrators

I'm now a bit confused. I thought Adam had set it up so that the Coalmine was for everyone in the Clubhouse member group. Obviously I'm wrong so I'll give you both access now.

The reason you lost access was due to me tidying up each group's permissions the other day - wasn't personal!

• Netduma Staff

I'm now a bit confused. I thought Adam had set it up so that the Coalmine was for everyone in the Clubhouse member group. Obviously I'm wrong so I'll give you both access now.

The reason you lost access was due to me tidying up each group's permissions the other day - wasn't personal!

It was for everyone in the clubhouse but I think others could also access it with a password if they weren't in that group :)

Result!  Thanks Luke  B)

I'm not sure whats going on here, is it not fixed? 

I am getting this error unfortunately.

'Sorry, we couldn't find that!

You do not have permission to view this forum.'

• Administrators

Any help will be appreciated. :')

I want them 900+Mbps speeds from v1.03.5! Hahaha  :D

Try again sir (.5 not out yet)

Try again sir (.5 not out yet)

Thank you Luke! .5 not even out for canaries? No... My poor under-utilised yet overpaid internet will have to still be a second router instead of the first I guess.  :P

• 7 months later...

dont get lost in the dark mines man!

the Netduma administration board is quite greedy on supplying a sufficient lighting system down there so better bring your own gas filled lamp with you

also try to keep distance to the moderators eehhhh foreworkers, they love to push newcomers around! ;P

• Netduma Staff

How do you become a clubhouse member? also how do you become a canarie...DO i need to start bird watching...please tell i don't have to :)

You can't really become one anymore. It was for people who had bought the router last December/January who could join.

Archived