disconnected after every map (ww2)

I'm on Xbox but I didn't have a single disconnect, no booting, no party chat problems, no joining problems.

Considering it was a CoD beta, I'm in shock that it went so smoothly.

A lot smoother than weekend 1 Beta. As I didn't have too much a problem with joining matches. But definitely a lot smoother beta experience than Infinite Warfare. That was atrocious with joining parties and games in their Beta. Since Call of Duty introduced the Beta into the franchise. Infinite Warfare have to have been the worst Beta experience.

A lot smoother than weekend 1 Beta. As I didn't have too much a problem with joining matches. But definitely a lot smoother beta experience than Infinite Warfare. That was atrocious with joining parties and games in their Beta. Since Call of Duty introduced the Beta into the franchise. Infinite Warfare have to have been the worst Beta experience.

I will be home from work about 5 pm Tray, if you're on let's game bro!

But definitely a lot smoother beta experience than Infinite Warfare. That was atrocious with joining parties and games in their Beta.

Infinite Warfare beta was unbelievable.

I didn't manage to join any friends in games at all and I think I only managed to play about 3 games in total.

This beta is buttery smooth (so far).

• Netduma Staff

Is anybody else getting this issue with a duma? i keep getting disconnected from the server after every map on ps4. I don't even have the ps4 enabled on my duma. 

If the Geo-filter isn't enabled for your console, then it very likely isn't anything to do with your Netduma - once the Geo-filter is disabled, it will act like a standard router when connecting to games etc. It would be the same difference as removing the Netduma entirely. What is your console and in-game NAT?

Yep.. had the same issues and to be honest I have not had many over the last 2 years "oh nearly 3" years with my Netduma. I removed it and tried my Asus AC87U and I had no disconnet issues after matches at all. 

Must be a geo-filter thing.