WW2 lag, not with IW

Just played the beta and i'm experiencing lag issues. My settings were great on IW and BO3 and never had any problems. Now i lag like a madman. Tried to Dissable the geo-filter, and this works waaaay better than enabled how is this possible?
Still also experiencing bad bullet registration etc

In IW i play super smooth with my settings how is this possible?
What do i have to do?

Just looked for my ping and it was minimum 28 and it was 28 for the most time but sometimes it peaked to max 35. Is this a good ping? Tough i have lag sometimes in the beta.

Strict is on, ping assist 0 and range is within 700km

Are more people experiencing lag with the netduma? I'm so worried because i like COD a lot and previous games i never had this problem since the netduma.

I'm really pissed atm, the beta is unplayable for me due to the lag. In IW i had none issues since i correctly setup the netduma. What's the fucking point of having this piece of shit, it is supposed to "dominate lag". On reddit a lot of people aren't expierincing lag so why me i'm fucking wired and i pay the highest money to my ISP. Netduma is bullshit it was working on IW so why it doesn't now? And stop with saying it's a beta, why are other people expierincing none issues? Sorry but i'm mad really mad at this crapshit

• Administrators

Just looked for my ping and it was minimum 28 and it was 28 for the most time but sometimes it peaked to max 35. Is this a good ping? Tough i have lag sometimes in the beta.

Strict is on, ping assist 0 and range is within 700km

Are more people experiencing lag with the netduma? I'm so worried because i like COD a lot and previous games i never had this problem since the netduma.

I'm really pissed atm, the beta is unplayable for me due to the lag. In IW i had none issues since i correctly setup the netduma. What's the fucking point of having this piece of shit, it is supposed to "dominate lag". On reddit a lot of people aren't expierincing lag so why me i'm fucking wired and i pay the highest money to my ISP. Netduma is bullshit it was working on IW so why it doesn't now? And stop with saying it's a beta, why are other people expierincing none issues? Sorry but i'm mad really mad at this crapshit

Yes that is a very good ping and sounds like it's doing it's job. 

You said it yourself you have the Duma correctly setup as it works fine with other CoDs. The only change is that you're playing a beta build of a game i.e. it is not finished yet. The servers will be getting slammed as it's only up for a few days. You could pay your ISP 1000 a month for 1000/1000 connection that doesn't make a difference when a game requires less than 1mbps. 

So IW plays really crisp with the netduma and WW2 beta plays terrible with the netduma and you beleive it's a netduma issue lol?maybe have a think about what you have wrote,the servers are probably under a bit of stress as Fraser said and please watch the bad language it's totally uncalled for you sound like a baby throwing it's toys out the pram.

Why is the Netduma the first thing you blame?

Did you post something similar on your ISP forums? And on the Activision forums? Or did you just save all your loveliness up for us?

If your Netduma works fine for other games then it's highly unlikely that it's responsible for your WW2 beta problems.

It could be your ISP, it could be the servers, it could be that the servers aren't where your Geo radius is set. It could be a lot of things.

In all likelihood, it'll be down to it being a multiplayer beta weekend and a holiday weekend so, like Fraser said, the servers (and connections) are getting slammed.

You haven't provided us with enough info for us to actually troubleshoot the problem.

Being frustrated at your gameplay and having poor knowledge of networking is no excuse for your post.