Live in Eu but i'd like to play NA lobbies (cod)

zqa20

So me and my other EU bud play with an american and NA lobbies seem much easier compared to EU lobbies (no offence). I was wondering if there's a way using the netduma to get into NA lobbies when i host. I've set my home to USA and ticked strict mode but it still puts me in EU lobbies. 

So me and my other EU bud play with an american and NA lobbies seem much easier compared to EU lobbies (no offence). I was wondering if there's a way using the netduma to get into NA lobbies when i host. I've set my home to USA and ticked strict mode but it still puts me in EU lobbies. 

Is your ping assist set to 0?

• Netduma Staff

Yeah it's added 

Which game are you playing? Most games don't like you playing outside of your zone, i.e America, Europe, Middle East etc. Still if all the settings you have stated are correct, this is a weird one if you're still getting European servers. Could you take some screenshots of the Geo-filter for us to see please? :)

I had the same problem last week trying to play on the NYC server but it just kept trying to connect me to UK/EU servers.

I've played on NYC server before so dunno why it didn't work this time.

Is your console off while you change the geo location?

Have you updated the cloud in misc settings?

Have you done a reboot from misc settings?

closing app (bo3) didn't help, but after doing a full shutdown of the console and turning it back it it worked :).