Geo Filter/Hyper Traffic Results and Questions

I had my netduma for awhile now and i have done everything i could possibly think of have got great game plays with the geo-filter and recommended anti flood but as far as consistency go i have better games consistently with the geo-filter off and hyper traffic off i live in Louisiana right next to the Texas dedicated server i receive a 18 to 24 ms ping but game play and bullet registration is very inconsistent.when i turn off the filter the hit detection is very reliable and consistent why is this? could it be a infinite warfare thing? i will be sharing some pics of my games. i do recommend trying this. I have also tried the dsl buffer bloat test and dropped my connection until i got an a plus and played with the geo-filter off it didn't feel any different from me using the 70/70 anti flood with geo-filter off i still got fair and consistent game play.

I have also tried the dsl buffer bloat test and dropped my connection until i got an a plus and played with the geo-filter off it didn't feel any different from me using the 70/70 anti flood with geo-filter off i still got fair and consistent game play.

That's because congestion control has absolutely nothing to do with hit detection in a game. Congestion control just keeps your ping low if someone else is using your connection as you play.

I'm interested in seeing this.   Here's the thing..on PC infinite warfare, I get BETTER hit detection/faster kills with the geo filter off as well.  Strange, I know.   Don't get me wrong, it's laggy and stutters, but the kills are instant.   Geo filter on, in strict mode, the gameplay is smooth as silk, but DAMN! It takes twice the bullets for a kill.

This has got to be a game issue.  70/70 here with almost NO buffer bloat at all too..

• Administrators

If you're getting the same server with Geo off/on then there should be no difference playing on that same server. The buffer bloat wouldn't make a difference because it's only an issue when your connection is getting saturated & as MoD says it helps with local congestion not getting better hit detection. Hyper traffic off means the packets aren't being sent out first and therefore would have the normal delay. You could try using the Geo-filter to force other servers that may play better for you.

I dont know how to attach multiple photos so i send them individual and with the filter i get connected to servers in cali around new york or pvp not the dallas one

use an external hosting service and post links

I apologize in advanced for the two set of pictures posted twice i tried to preview the post and then post it but it posted twice.

But those are a couple of the many results with me playing with the geo-filter and hyper traffic off. the closet server to me is a 18 to 24 ms Texas dedicated server but the game play is not consistent at all and i find my self ready to break my ps4 every other game. so i turn off the filter and got these game plays don't be afraid if you get connected to someone a great distance from you all of the people i played with in these games where a good distance apart from me.