Netduma router settings are fully optimized, BUT.......

Anyway, in your opinion, things seemed normal. I wish I had the entire video. I definitely was firing rubber bullets,and was killed with 1-2 from my opponent. The old, way to familiar, feeling of boiling up with anger and helpless frustration as you get shredded...... knowing, most of those kills should have been yours.

I can only go on the bit you posted... And in that video, all of your deaths seemed legit. In my opinion, you weren't robbed of any kills.

I am about 4 weeks into having dreadful games maybe a bit longer, although i do end with positive k/d or i can be winning at the time and ill just quit because of the game quality, no fun it it what so ever. i sure hope this gets sorted soon.

I've been finding the same for a few weeks now. Even in the few 'perfect' lobbies you get, there just doesn't feel like much variation in how each game plays out. I know CoD is quite repetitive anyway but this is one has become ridiculous.

I've been playing BF1 for most of the last week, my game-stress is way down.

I get this to the UK server and still get b*tch slapped by lag. Delayed or nonexistent hit reg, wonky aim assist, and zero time to react to people clearly ahead of me when I'm playing with 20 sensitivity and a PC monitor lmao. I still haven't seen more than two solid games in a row since mid-February in the two days before patch 1.09 came out.

Put ya NAT to moderate. Somehow worked for me, been pretty good for almost 4 weeks now, even on the UK dedi.

Put ya NAT to moderate. Somehow worked for me, been pretty good for almost 4 weeks now, even on the UK dedi.

How so? Wouldn't it do nothing​ since servers all have open NAT and you can connect to them even while strict?

How so? Wouldn't it do nothing​ since servers all have open NAT and you can connect to them even while strict?

Correct it is only about connecting or not connecting to others.

Open connects to all

Moderate connects to open and moderate

Strict connects only to open

Correct it is only about connecting or not connecting to others.

Open connects to all

Moderate connects to open and moderate

Strict connects only to open

I know it shouldn't make a difference but I've had pretty good games, no matter which dedicated server I'm on (geo is over 7 of them)

Never since this game has been out have I gone a month without really bad laggy games.

Try it. May do something for ya, maybe not but I had tried everything else, thought I'd try this and it seemed to have worked.

Tried moderate NAT, it's just as cancerous as ever. 7ms tops to the UK and nobody dies... I'm out. Waste of time buying another Netduma lmao

It doesn't sound like its the Duma's fault. IW is stupid, some it works flawlessly for without a Duma and others like you, it runs like crap no matter what you try.

How does Black Ops 3 play for you? Its WAAAAAAAYYYYYY better for me, even pre Duma.

BO3 was 90% miserable because of all the three bars connecting from the middle east to EU servers. I could barely find core TDM games with at least 8 local players in