Ea servers being blocked.

Hey any chance someone can help me please? I have had my duma for few months now but today I went to play fifa and couldn't connect to the server then as the same with battlefield? It's like it's blocking me from ea servers yet I have changed nothing? I have reset everything and it's the same problem? Please help as I'm very insure what's happening?

To verify you being blocked. Expand the view of the map to include entire world. Begin a gaming session and see if any locks pop up on the geofilter. I believe if any server is being blocked a lock should show up.

When you had the Netduma connected other than the EA games were there any other issues i.e. no internet or other games not working correctly?

It's unusual that everything was working fine before but today it is not. Do you know if these were any updates or hot fixes by EA for those games? What I would try is maybe make your geofilter search parameters not as strict. For example maybe try increasing your geofilter range or removing strict mode. And see if you are able to get into a game. At least by doing this if you are successful in getting into a game you will be able to see where the servers are at.

I don't play alot any EA games but aren't their severs dedicated in specific locations?

• Netduma Staff

Sorry should have said have already done that bud but silly no connection even if I ok all the world servers it won't let me connect. I have switched my hub back 2 router mode and it works using that it just seems it's my duma that's blocking me.

It's worth asking whether this happens on any other games other than Fifa and Battlefield? I'm doubtful that something so drastic has changed with the EA servers; it's more likely something going wrong with the connection. Does your console state that you have an open NAT?

• Netduma Staff

Yes I was open nat bud sorry should have said I checked that but I will reconnect when home and see what happens on other games.

Alright, let us know the results and we'll try some solutions :)

• Netduma Staff

Hey guys got home reconnected everything and it's working again thank God lol. Cheers for the input everyone thanks.

Hey Anubis, that's great to hear. As always, feel free to jump on the forum if you've got any more problems. :)

Thanks mate. One thing I do notice is that I get disconnection now since that happened unless I have my radius on full world only on occasion tho. Plus I can't search for operations with the duma it's says there's an error and that's same with quick match? I could with my hub tho??

Thanks mate. One thing I do notice is that I get disconnection now since that happened unless I have my radius on full world only on occasion tho. Plus I can't search for operations with the duma it's says there's an error and that's same with quick match? I could with my hub tho??

I use the geo for cod and turn it off for BF as I choose the server from the browser, using congestion control to stop local jitter caused by users on my network streaming, downloading or surfing etc and hyper lane to get my packets out of my network first.

• Netduma Staff

Zennons advice is good; on games where you choose a server you might not need the Geofilter.

Archived