Duma Deleted Everything

Clinton92

• Administrators

Hi Clinton,

Sorry just moving into new office at the moment. We do have broadband finally but no furniture lol.

I'm glad the issue is fixed. Are you sure you didn't click fatory reset instead of reboot in "Settings > Misc"? That is an easy mistake that I've done a few times. Or maybe someone you live with(I believe you said your girlfriend) did it?

Hi Clinton,

Sorry just moving into new office at the moment. We do have broadband finally but no furniture lol.

I'm glad the issue is fixed. Are you sure you didn't click fatory reset instead of reboot in "Settings > Misc"? That is an easy mistake that I've done a few times. Or maybe someone you live with(I believe you said your girlfriend) did it?

Hi lain

Im 100% positive it was not factory reset. As a factory reset makes me re add all my wifi devices. But I never had to do it plus my speed I input never got reseted either. And my ps3 was still added to the geo page but all good will let you know if it happens again :)

Is there anychance that instead of pressing restart you pressed factory reset by accident? :)

I have done that so many times! I really think it should be further away or on another page personally but maybe Iain could have a look at it for us

• Netduma Staff

I have done that so many times! I really think it should be further away or on another page personally but maybe Iain could have a look at it for us

Maybe a warning asking you to confirm whether you definitely want to factory reset?

• Netduma Staff

This is a great idea. I'm sorry I couldn't just thumbs up this comment.

agreed

Usually buttons that have big consequences when pushed have some sort of protection from accidently pushing it so it would make sense. I've never accidently pushed it but I can see why it would be easy to do.

• Administrators

Great idea Crossy & everyone, true collaboration. Crossy if you don't mind could you post that in the request thread please so its in the same place when I blitz it.

Clinton if it happens again please try remember the exact steps to replicate it. Thanks

• Netduma Staff

Great idea Crossy & everyone, true collaboration. Crossy if you don't mind could you post that in the request thread please so its in the same place when I blitz it.

Clinton if it happens again please try remember the exact steps to replicate it. Thanks

If you mean in this thread then I've just posted them there. I wasn't sure if you meant in there or post them when the project management system is up.

Archived