Playing without netduma

HCGERARDHC

Yesterday i was playing some games of advanced warfare at a friend's house. Now i really know how much of a difference the Netduma makes.

After playing several weeks with the netduma at home,i got used to the amazing games the netduma puts me in to.

Thanks again Team Netduma :)

When you go netduma you never wanna go back!

my internet has been down since friday , service has been resumed now thankfully, but it wont be back up to full capacity for another month

since last weekend i've been playing aw tethered to my mobile on 3g

it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be but i'm sure glad i've got my netduma back now

• Netduma Staff

my internet has been down since friday , service has been resumed now thankfully, but it wont be back up to full capacity for another month

it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be but i'm sure glad i've got my netduma back now

As if AW isn't bad enough you were playing on 3G with no Netduma, lol. I wouldn't have managed :D

The definition of Acceptance and Patience....Holy shit!!   :blink:

I love playing on my iPhone's hotspot. Simple and easy way to raise your KD. The lag comp is so bad in Cod that you usually win gunfights when you technically and morally shouldn't but the developers allow people to use these laggy hotspots. 

lol 3g must have been absolutely shocking. 

a few wtf moments and a bit of skipping here and there but on the whole still very playable, quite relieved there was no 2.5 gb patch whilst my internets were broken though lol

Archived