We need some profiles for Infinite Warfare

So regardless of how I set up my geo-filter I cannot for the life of me connect to a host that is close to me in the UK. according to simjc74 who is a community tester for Netduma there are dedicated servers located in Ireland and London but I cant for the life of me connect to them. If I game without the geo-filter I will 90 percent of the time connect to a host in Germany or further away. If I use the geo-filter it will find games (closer hosts but still not dedicated servers) then instantly disconnect me from that party before the game has even started. need to some help on this ASAP. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not able to force dedicated servers at all. And I know about ping assist on 0 and strict ticked. It will search for a game along time. Then throw me on a server outside range on east coast by new york in America. Even if I have already temp banned the clusters over there. Then it will boot me most of the time. Regardless of what I do. Factory reset, reboot, ping assist on or off, strick on or off the game still puts me on east coast servers 90 percent of the time. Cloud and auto bleeding is ticked and have tried to update them a few times. Still nothing. And on top of that for the love of god after doing a factory reboot I have moderate nat type in the game always now. I've followed the netduma instructions a few times still moderate. I've read on forms of other methods still moderate. I've tried port forwarding still moderate. I have a static ip for my ps4 set up as well. I've literally done everything. I've read many many people are having same issues with game, nat, and geofilter. Please please please fix the dang problems. And also what about that post I seen a few weeks ago about permanently banning dedicated servers. I want to try that to see if I can forcertainly to play on the servers near me.

• Administrators

Force a game: 

Close the game

Wait for the map to completely clear (zoom out)

Set your location & radius

Strict on & ping assist 0

Boot up the game and search

There should be no reason you can't force a server this way and won't get a game outside your radius.

Follow this thread for NAT: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/18942-infinite-warfare-ports-for-xbox-one-and-ps4/

Archived