Yellow barring during Desinty

jwiggs40

Using my Sherlock Holmes-esque powers of deductive reasoning and by carefully analysing the non-existant information you have provided...

...I can confidently say that it could be almost anything.

I hope that helps.

I jest of course, but you'll need to provide some more information - any information would be a good start.

Please read the following post thoroughly, where it explains how to create a support thread and what information to provide (then add the required information to this thread obviously), so that we're better equipped to help diagnose any issues you might be having...

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11776-please-read-before-posting-a-support-thread/

I'm sure we can get you sorted out but you have to help us with the symptoms before we can make a diagnosis.

Myupgrade is good.

2. My speedtest are 130 -200download 23.44 upload. pING WAS 15 now when i test my ping is 171ms 

3. i am hardwaired from my imac to netduma  My xbox is also hooked to netduma hardwired. My cell phone i have no idea where that is conneced to . I have a cable/router modem which i read the quick installation and not using. When i try to setupin device manger  it says it has detected that i am not connected to another router. When i go to interface to fix it brings to another website for id and password. i dont know what this is. All i wantt o do is play Destiny without a yelow bar which i never had before getting duma

1) How are you testing your ping? What are you pinging?

2) Please provide the screenshots from point number 4.

3) Can you explain your setup with more detail, like my examples, please?

My setup:

ISP hub (TalkTalk) > Netduma > Asus RT-N66U > Devices

Netduma is in ISP hub's DMZ.

ISP hub wifi is disabled.

Netduma wifi is disabled.

Asus in Access Point mode.

All network equipment wired.

OR

ISP hub (Virgin Media) > Netduma > Devices

ISP hub in modem mode.

OR

Modem (make/model) > Netduma > Devices

4) Provide a screenshot of the webpage that you don't recognise - that comes up asking for ID/Password.

5) And, as Bagsta said, how did you go about trying to set it up - did you use the guides or did you simply unplug something and then hope for the best?

1) How are you testing your ping? What are you pinging?

2) Please provide the screenshots from point number 4.

3) Can you explain your setup with more detail, like my examples, please?

My setup:

ISP hub (TalkTalk) > Netduma > Asus RT-N66U > Devices

Netduma is in ISP hub's DMZ.

ISP hub wifi is disabled.

Netduma wifi is disabled.

Asus in Access Point mode.

OR

ISP hub (Virgin Media) > Netduma > Devices

ISP hub in modem mode.

OR

Modem (make/model) > Netduma > Devices

4) Provide a screenshot of the webpage that you don't recognise - that comes up asking for ID/Password.

5) And, as Bagsta said, how did you go about trying to set it up - did you use the guides or did you simply unplug something and then hope for the best?

i dont know what point 4 is and i am testing through speedtest.net

i dont know what point 4 is and i am testing through speedtest.net

'Point 4' is the fourth numbered item, in the list, on the thread that I already gave you a link for - the 'Support thread'.

• Administrators

Can you describe how all the physical devices are connected like Colonic said? 

Starting from the modem/router that was provided by your internet service provider, how is that connected to the R1 etc?

Are all devices connected to the R1? 

Are you using congestion control? 

Are you using the Geo-filter? 

Did you follow the optimum settings guide I linked you?

If you provide the screenshots asked for in this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-that will enable us to help you even more.

If you don't know how to upload screenshots take a look at this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022394-how-do-i-take-a-screenshot-

Archived