Early Alpha Preview Photo: The new & improved Network Monitor on DumaOS

Netduma Fraser

I quoted you in a post. It was from Sept 2016 when you first released a photo of the OS.

Just because one of your customers is bringing to light a topic, doesn't mean it should be censored.

I believe that it added greatly to the conversation. I commented that it is almost one full year since the alpha photo was released. A whole year!

I'm assuming a moderator deleted your post because it was unconstructive & added nothing to the conversation.

• Administrators

I quoted you in a post. It was from Sept 2016 when you first released a photo of the OS.

Just because one of your customers is bringing to light a topic, doesn't mean it should be censored.

I believe that it added greatly to the conversation. I commented that it is almost one full year since the alpha photo was released. A whole year!

The majority of your posts are about DumaOS taking too long, we get it. I'm not going to argue with you, I'm just telling you why I think your post was deleted by a mod.

You really are the most sarcastic and rude mod on here.

We are customers who paid for a product. If you are being paid a salary for your position, we paid it to you. If you are not being paid, you remind me of a kid that was bullied in school and now has a little bit of power that went to the head.

Show some respect and drop your attitude.

I've deleted a few of your posts too.

It's not censorship, that suggests that what you say is important or revolutionary, I'd say it's more akin to sewage treatment.

We are customers who paid for a product. If you are being paid a salary for your position, we paid it to you. If you are not being paid, you remind me of a kid that was bullied in school and now has a little bit of power that went to the head.

With full respect, you do sound like a broken record.

None of the mods are paid to moderate on this forum and we have to deal with a lot to be fair.

At risk of repeating myself for a thousand times, you have been informed about time lines etc. If you have a problem with the current R1 software please start a support thread. 

You are the forum member along with a small number of others who continue with this bit between your teeth about timelines etc even though any sane human being realises that it will be released when it is ready and not before. 

Continued posts bitching about the release of Duma OS WILL NOT GET IT RELEASED ANY EARLIER.  So please cease your continued posts regarding this issue or you will find yourself on the naughty step or removed..... 

You are the person who needs to drop the attitude sir. 

Thank you.

I've told you many times that I'm also a customer that paid for the product, I bought it at full price and then I became a moderator a long time afterwards, and I don't receive any incentive (financial or otherwise) for being a moderator.

My opinions are my own. I don't represent the views of Netduma as a company.

You can't demand respect by stamping your feet, you have to earn it.

All you do is complain and seek to incite trouble, it's tiresome. As such I won't show you respect because you've not earned mine.

No, I had a great time at school.

It's your attitude, not mine, that leads to people talking to you in the way they do.

Try using your time/knowledge to help someone, then maybe people will have time for you.

if your bored of repeating yourself, then i suggest you quit replying and step down(the poster will get bored of posting) WIN WIN, your on a forum that is unique, so its always going to be about repeating. Its you mods that are making something out of nothing, if he wants to post let him post you dont have to reply, 

Ok, thanks for the advice.