Wats up way bo3??

Lyncho84

Is anyone having severe difficulty playing this game at the min?am a steady 2:1 Kd player but this past week it's a struggle to break even.i know it's not my ISP or the Duma cuz just last nite for curiosity I put advanced warfare on and the hit detection was spot on.....really confused lol

it is because of last weeks update. the game is almost dead so i aint too fussed about it personally but maybe another member will have some insight!

Hey Fraser,as I said I don't think it's my r1,it's def bo3.I normally get pings between 19ms an 30ms which isn't bad.when I do a ping diagnostics on my r1 it's around 24ms so should be ok for gaming.iv seen a few other guys on forum complaining aswel so least I know it's not just me.

Is anyone having severe difficulty playing this game at the min?am a steady 2:1 Kd player but this past week it's a struggle to break even.i know it's not my ISP or the Duma cuz just last nite for curiosity I put advanced warfare on and the hit detection was spot on.....really confused lol

Bang on, noticed how bad its become again last few days tbh. Played lovely end of last week mind.

IMO there aren't a lot of people still playing BO3,they have moved on.There are lots of new games out or coming out that offer something different until IW comes out,which again will be different.

But this does happen at the end of every games lifecycle,it goes to shit...to many patches,forced matchmaking,fractured player base etc.

I was one of the few around here that was really looking forward to BO3.  I bought a PS4 based on the reports everyone was saying about how much smoother it ran during the Beta.  I have been one of the few Treyarch guys around these parts.

But even I am having a hard time enjoying this current iteration.  The most recent announcement about the MLG approved work around (Not to be named by me) for Bluetooth input lag on the PS4 controller is fucking laughable when the premise of MLG is to allow the players with the BEST SKILL to compete, not the players with script mapping in-line mods.

I truly hope the game gets better when it moves to P2P and some of the sweats move on to tackle Infinite Zombiefare (because you know, MP can't be shown yet).  I still find BO2 to be a good game in P2P and I enjoy playing it.

The MP had to wait until after the 2nd quarter numbers hit, the stock went up, and now everyone can protect their shares before the Q3 drop in advanced purchases due to the MP reveal.  The money mongers will short the stock, wait for the wave of hate based on the MP reveal, the stock will drop and they will buy back in ahead of the first month's Supply Packs.

We are a week away from the BF1 Beta and Tintan Fall 2 is currently out for Tech Test/Alpha.  Let's hope one of them is worth playing.

I was one of the few around here that was really looking forward to BO3.  I bought a PS4 based on the reports everyone was saying about how much smoother it ran during the Beta.  I have been one of the few Treyarch guys around these parts.

But even I am having a hard time enjoying this current iteration.  The most recent announcement about the MLG approved work around (Not to be named by me) for Bluetooth input lag on the PS4 controller is fucking laughable when the premise of MLG is to allow the players with the BEST SKILL to compete, not the players with script mapping in-line mods.

I truly hope the game gets better when it moves to P2P and some of the sweats move on to tackle Infinite Zombiefare (because you know, MP can't be shown yet).  I still find BO2 to be a good game in P2P and I enjoy playing it.

The MP had to wait until after the 2nd quarter numbers hit, the stock went up, and now everyone can protect their shares before the Q3 drop in advanced purchases due to the MP reveal.  The money mongers will short the stock, wait for the wave of hate based on the MP reveal, the stock will drop and they will buy back in ahead of the first month's Supply Packs.

We are a week away from the BF1 Beta and Tintan Fall 2 is currently out for Tech Test/Alpha.  Let's hope one of them is worth playing.

I loved the beta of bops3, its what made me buy it, but they listen to all these kids now complaining how their sniper rifle wasn't 1 shot killing people blah blah and release contant patches and ruin it.

I remember the BO3 beta was a mess on XB1 but they sorted it out nicely for retail (IMO), it was much smoother on PS4 but damn, the retail 1.14 patch did a number on my PS4 version of BO3, same patch was fine on XB1.

I am content with Azure servers for COD, but I prefer Azure RN because I have a local server with low latency (round trip) and low jitter but if there was a Vultr or Choopa server in my locality also, I'd probably be singing their praises as well, even though Vultr (760KM's away) is solid on PS4 for me.

As I see it, Azure > Vultr > Choopa, sadly there are limited number(s) of Vultr servers in BO3 on PS4.

Like Dillinger said, BO2 on P2P is a lot of fun, hopefully more people will enjoy BO3 when it moves to P2P, what might be concerning is IF it'll move as soon as COD:IW drops, I say that because when AW released I still recall Ghosts having dedicated servers for a short time and had enough people continued to play Ghosts, it would have remained a title with dedi's... They have enough for two games, BO2 had them in year 2 and year 3 whilst Ghosts (short time) and AW ran them also...

Archived