Allowing friends Party chat disconnect Xbox live BO3

• Administrators

Did you see anything appear blocked outside your radius? If so could you provide me with the ID for it please.

Can you try the following and see if that resolves your issue please:

Please un tick bleeding & auto cloud in settings > miscellaneous and manually choose these:

Right now what is happening is if I have the geo filter enabled they can't join my pre game lobby and I can't join theirs.  I have to turn off the geo filter and hard reset my xbox and then we can play together.  I am still not certain how I am supposed to know which host is my friends when they join my party.  I waited the two minutes and everything cleared before I invited them except for one host location(looks like a dedi).  Two of them live in the same house, will there be separate ones for them or will they both be on the same one?  On the other hand I think I have everything working fine when I am playing alone so that's a plus.

Edit:  We all live in Houston, TX and I usually keep the geo filter larger than Texas.  According to Zennon shouldn't I not have to whitelist them?

So I have added my friends according to the instructions.  If I am playing alone and have the geo filter enabled, it doesn't show that I am even on xbox live to my friends.  I still can't add them to a xbox party or anything until I turn off geo filter and reboot the router.

Sometimes I get that also,I can be on and friends don't see that I'm playing.This use to be an all the time thing for me until like 2 or 3 updates ago on the game (BO3) now it seems to work as it should,I can see friends when they come online and vice versa.This is on PS4 BTW

• Administrators

Can you ensure auto & bleeding edge cloud is ticked please and click apply - even if they're already selected. I've updated the cloud. It may take 4 hours to propagate. Then can you see if the issue persists please.

Archived