Destiny - Consant Marionberry errors since this evening

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've disconnected Duma for a bit and I'm having no trouble at all now,good hit detection and seems stable,think I will wait to this fix in the cloud etc honestly night and day in gameplay,forget the red bars warriors,im in green and playing fine so that's good enough for me now.

I believe I've done a fix please let me know, it has Destiny and BO3 servers http://forum.netduma.com/topic/17880-cant-connect-to-games-nat-errors-etc-workaround-fixes/?p=119752

The two servers that were padlocked(i whitelisted them here) now have temp ban on them with 22 17 25 white game map. Looks like that should be the end of the marionberry's from those two

just logged in again and got 4 more padlocked before marionberry

9bacb984493a5c61

d7cd39046a76e5ea

d8cd39046a77e5ea

99ac390449385c61

(not sure how many will be related to www1.signin.deadorbit.net www2 www3 etc cdn.deadorbit.net etc for destiny too)

put the first ip addresses into google and db-ip.com has a list of bungie inc. ip addresses which it's in.

edit: during one game of IB had ccb9b580566b1d22 padlock flashing away. not sure what demonware was doing, but destiny is listed on their games page

• Administrators

The two servers that were padlocked(i whitelisted them here) now have temp ban on them with 22 17 25 white game map. Looks like that should be the end of the marionberry's from those two

just logged in again and got 4 more padlocked before marionberry

9bacb984493a5c61

d7cd39046a76e5ea

d8cd39046a77e5ea

99ac390449385c61

(not sure how many will be related to www1.signin.deadorbit.net www2 www3 etc cdn.deadorbit.net etc for destiny too)

put the first ip addresses into google and db-ip.com has a list of bungie inc. ip addresses which it's in.

edit: during one game of IB had ccb9b580566b1d22 padlock flashing away. not sure what demonware was doing, but destiny is listed on their games page

Those are all located in whitelist but not the dedicated server list so it should work just fine. Please click apply on your cloud again to flush it and see if it's working then.

Well i used 21 14 25 and it didn't work for me at, t marionberry everytime again, so will input the later and see, but like i asked thhis doesnt effect blops3, im assuming.

It should help with CoD as well.

Thanks Frasier, i will change the cloud settings and re apply, hopefully this is better, than the cloud i used as was still being blocked and marionberry quite often, but will have another go but glad it doesnt effect Cod as always played well before.

F0364611d38f9fa4 next d53610dbd374a0a5 was flashing tonight open red circle, but i got marionberry when logging in again, so turned geo off, played Iron banner and regular clash control and my connection was really good. (geo on for pvp tho) and i dont get kicked.? My cloud is also unticked.

well if you are in the us you should try 23 17 23 with auto cloud unpick and bleeding edge. also notice when i do a speed test you can see the locked servers with out being on bo3 or destiny just ps4 speed test or Xbox going to try and enable bleeding edge and auto cloud or i should not

what do you think fraser

• Administrators

Please now use auto&bleeding edge cloud and apply. This should now be fixed hence why you should not have to pick them manually any more. Please allow up to 4 hours for the cloud to propagate. 

Let me know how you get on.

Let us know how you get on

PvP was fine before Destiny got pached, now it is laggy like hell - even with the filter on! Running into red bars all the time now. TBH it seems like the filter does not do anything at all at the moment. :(

http://imgur.com/WBeIMtN

uAaV7w6.jpg

Congestion Control is set to 70/70 (got 100k down- and 40k upstream, wired CAT7 connection;). PS4 is also set to be included as a Hyper Traffic device. Cloud Settings:

crwPFGM.jpg

kEt3bsQ.jpg

Worked like a charm before, but now it seems like it does nothing at all. Any ideas?

• Administrators

PvP was fine before Destiny got pached, now it is laggy like hell - even with the filter on! Running into red bars all the time now. TBH it seems like the filter does not do anything at all at the moment. :(

http://imgur.com/WBeIMtN

Congestion Control is set to 70/70 (got 100k down- and 40k upstream, wired CAT7 connection;). PS4 is also set to be included as a Hyper Traffic device. Cloud Settings:

Worked like a charm before, but now it seems like it does nothing at all. Any ideas?

Can you post in the 1 on 1 section please and I'll take a look.

Strict was off and yes I did a couple of blocked get in my games

Can you provide me with the IDs you get when it's blocked/kicks you please

Got my problem solved by unticking the auto cloud/bleeding edge cloud again, waiting a bit and then re-enabling both. Now everything is working again, as intended. Don't know what the problem was, but maybe this will help anyone experiencing the same issue. :)

Archived