Destiny - Consant Marionberry errors since this evening

• Administrators

Can anyone with this issue please do the following:

If the Geo-filter is disabled and it still occurs then it cannot be the router as it won't be blocking anything.

-------

@ninja I'll reply in your personal thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is easy to fix. Enable "Show Dormant Hosts" in the geo-filter settings, then watch the map when you boot the game. It looks like Destiny is now pinging an authentication server in the USA. Simply increase the size of the geo-filter to cover the USA while logging in, then scale it back to your regular size.

Titanfall on XB1 does the same thing, which is why I suspected this would work.

some good ideas popping up here and thanks gamers , but tbh we shouldnt have to do this bungLe did an update it created an error for i think 3 ppl (joke/sarcasm) and they removed it and went back to an earlier build and created a bigger problem (no suprise there) for a larger player base , and bungle say its our network/isp/router/wrong coloured dog/wrong leaves on the line/wrong type of snow/wrong type of sun/theres a Y in the day/vowel in the month but its deffo not bungles fault .............

This is easy to fix. Enable "Show Dormant Hosts" in the geo-filter settings, then watch the map when you boot the game. It looks like Destiny is now pinging an authentication server in the USA. Simply increase the size of the geo-filter to cover the USA while logging in, then scale it back to your regular size.

Titanfall on XB1 does the same thing, which is why I suspected this would work.

I spotted this. I tried making that server an allowed host outside of my geofilter and it hasn't worked which leads me to believe it might be more than just that, causing the error. Surely if I've told my duma to always allow that server then it doesn't matter whether my geofilter is on or not?

I spotted this. I tried making that server an allowed host outside of my geofilter and it hasn't worked which leads me to believe it might be more than just that, causing the error. Surely if I've told my duma to always allow that server then it doesn't matter whether my geofilter is on or not?

That's a very good discovery.

If you can, wrote the ID here and Fraser will be able to add this server in the cloud.

Another Australian having the same issue.

If I power cycle my modem I can log in.  But if I log out of Destiny I get Marion Berry again and have to restart modem again.

GEO off or on made no difference
I followed Bungo's guide to fix it and no better.

Another Australian having the same issue.

If I power cycle my modem I can log in.  But if I log out of Destiny I get Marion Berry again and have to restart modem again.

GEO off or on made no difference

I followed Bungo's guide to fix it and no better.

I'm in Oz too. Just drag the geo-map all the way out to global to let the game ping the US server. Once logged in, drag it back down to your preferred scope.

• Administrators

Hey guys, make sure you have all ports forwarded for the game as shown here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13610

Also with the ID's given I've done a test cloud. Please un tick bleeding & auto cloud in settings > miscellaneous and manually choose these:

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours for the cloud to propagate. Try with Geo-filter enabled/disabled and let me know how you get on.

Hey guys, make sure you have all ports forwarded for the game as shown here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13610

Also with the ID's given I've done a test cloud. Please un tick bleeding & auto cloud in settings > miscellaneous and manually choose these:

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours for the cloud to propagate. Try with Geo-filter enabled/disabled and let me know how you get on.

I've just done this so I'll give it a whirl in the morning and see what happens. Thanks!

Archived