any ideas my xbox 1 saying ive got 100% packet loss

ade

ll going great turned on this morning done a multiplayer check comes up saying warning extremely high packet loss 100 % anyone no why ive turned everything off and on but still saying it wierd does this matter thanks

i have just done test good exceptional exceptional no loss no problems with the netduma just never saw that message in the xbox before thanks for reply funnily enough just got 23 kills in a search and destroy game netduma rocks

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers ade, what version are you on? Look at the bottom of the page it should say something like 1.03.3

1033a thanks i dont no if somethings gone mad today im getting red circles all over the world on my map like i said since you set me up been brilliant still is but wierd things are happening lol

Guest Netduma_Iain

hi mate, really sorry there is a bug in 1.03.3a. I'll get a fix out this evening if you can hold on. Really sorry for the inconvenience. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

When it is fixed will I need to re-download or will it be more of a cloud fix?

I believe it'll be a re-download :)

My desktop is directly connected to the R1 and not all but some webpages it times out. I don't know if it is related or not.

My VPN won't open and what I have to do is send a refresh signal to my modem but it reverts back to the same problem.

Has anyone else noticed this.

My desktop is directly connected to the R1 and not all but some webpages it times out. I don't know if it is related or not.

My VPN won't open and what I have to do is send a refresh signal to my modem but it reverts back to the same problem.

Has anyone else noticed this.

I use my ipad for the netduma interface and I find it freezes and won't load pages,ive also found that if I connect my phone to the duma over wifi it wakes up and then loads,literally as soon as I see the wifi bars appear on my phone the ipad works,is this the same kind of problem?It's no biggie to me though

in uk ipswich its just something i do on multiplayer test on xbox 1 ive never seen a warning page come up at the end saying high packet loss been doing it over the last few days goes away then comes back 

Archived