When i was young

RADDY1993

Loved this .edit: lol i had posted this to see you already had raddy great minds haha

Yeah that toy was one of the best i think, back then we had imagination no need for PS4, PC, Tablets and such. I used to go out and come home smothered in mud lol, great times.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: You guys had it so good! I was brought up on "Watch with Mother" and then we got Fireball XL5, Stingray, Thunderbirds, Mr. Ed, The Beverly Hillbillies the Americans new how to make kids TV

Loved this .edit: lol i had posted this to see you already had raddy great minds haha

I got this (the motorcycle) on Xmas morning in 75 (or 76). I came downstairs at 3am and played with it for an hour. I then proceeded to put it in my stocking. My mother said "What's this"? I had to act surprised. Best gift ever.

3 pages long and not one mention of the A-team!  "I got no time for this jibba-jabba, fools"! 

Or, Knight Rider.

I forgot how effeminate KITT sounded way back then lol.  Still cool to boys of a certain age tho   :)

Hyperthrust FTW! :D  Anyone remember Manimal?  When he transformed into whatever animal, it truly terrified me as a little boy. I know I wouldn't let the dog sleep in my room, just in case "something" happened lol  :unsure:

Yeah i liked that show, and also Quantum Leap.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the "Clangers"............. Responsible for the Soup Dragons, but I won't hold that against them :D

I would put a link up for some of the stuff I watched when I was really really young, but I don't know how to :(

Archived