BF Hardline

mr.victor

Hello,

Does anyone have any good settings that work for BF Hardline using the NetDuma?

I've read the topic about only using geofilter on quick match, but it always puts me in a lobby in Europe (im from America).

It has over 150ms ping.

Whenever i use server browser, i get a good 40ms ping to host, but it seems i always get outgunned and sometimes insta killed.

Is this normal in this game? Thank you.

Guest Netduma_Iain

We haven't officially tested it on hardline, but if you have the filter on with strict mode ticked you shouldn't get a server outside your distance. Can you take a screenshot of it if you do.

I can play either on quick match or server browser matches as long as my geo spreads from the uk to europe as there seems to be no uk based servers as yet.

Its a very welcome break from cod for me , I usually play cod from release all the way untill the next drops but aw has lost the cod magic for me now classic has been tampered with, but i am loving BF4 and BF hardline :)

Its a very welcome break from cod for me , I usually play cod from release all the way untill the next drops but aw has lost the cod magic for me now classic has been tampered with, but i am loving BF4 and BF hardline :)

Yeah same here, haven't played bf since 3 but AW is getting tiresome so tried hardline over the weekend and had a lot of fun.

I only played the heists but it was enjoyable so I'll stick to bf for now I think

TDM is 32v32 its crazy action non stop , spawns are wonky but its to be expected , i just drop to the floor on spawn and do a 360 , its working out for me haha

I just play tdm , spawns are a bit mad but its to be expected.

The hit registers to your screen are out, it will show you have been hit in the back when in fact you have been hit from the front etc.

You spin round and nobodys there to be then hit from another direction , annoying much haha.

Archived