A lan cable has been disconnected (PS4)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Hi Madman - got your email. Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. Will reply now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Luke or Iain, well bad news, the info you sent me in order to send the router back failed export compliance and was returned to me.  It needed to have a full legal name (not netduma) and apparently we cannot use abbreviations for the country name (United Kingdom not U.K.).  Yes a bit ridiculous but it is what it is.  Now I'm out the shipping cost that was never reimbursed to me as it is. This is so disappointing, please reply, thx... 

• Administrators

Hi madman - really sorry this has happened. I'll speak to our finance guy tomorrow and get the postage cost refunded to you asap. I'm sorry it hasn't happened yet.

I'll also check up on the compliance etc. I don't think this has happened before so apologies. I'll give usps a call to find out what they need.

Again very sorry for this. We'll fix it asap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi Madman - sorry for no reply. I will respond to your email now and explain where we are on this.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the same issue on PS4, but I don't want to return my router.

It's probably something that can be fixed with an upcoming firmware update.

Meanwhile I can play via wifi just like Madman said.

UPDATE 06/14/2015: I've manually set the MTU in my PS4 to 1492 (I'm using a PPPoE connection) and since

I don't get disconnected.  :)

• 4 months later...

Same thing here, just waiting for the update and hope that helps

After a lot of time researching and trying different ideas, I traced it down to a bad port on the router.  Its an ethernet port I sacrificed and still live with to this day.Test out all the ports, hope this helps.

• 7 months later...

Archived