Wait.. A Router that Beats Lag?! (New Piece of my Gaming Setup - NetDuma Unboxing)

RADDY1993

He selects port 80 instead of PSN and he puts his bandwidth in the wrong way round.

I did tell him to update also but i doubt he reads the comments :) but this is great for the guys as you know he does have a big fan base.

• Administrators

He selects port 80 instead of PSN and he puts his bandwidth in the wrong way round.

Good spot Zennon, he did it quickly whilst just setting up but changed it to the correct service/speeds before gaming :)

I did tell him to update also but i doubt he reads the comments :) but this is great for the guys as you know he does have a big fan base.

Yes this will get the word out there even more for sure.

He did so much stupid shit with the duma.To start with he had the router on the floor with a long haired dog in the house and dust everywhere.If it's not plugged up with shit in a few weeks I'll be amazed.And i'm not a huge Kmart fan but did leave a list of suggestions for him yesterday.It was nice to see A7 commented too as I didn't feel like I was alone on his youtube channel... ;)

So I must really love the duma guys as I would never be caught on his site,let alone leave a comment... :D

But he does have a huge channel and it will be good for the company.

But it still needs to be said,I need a raise... :rolleyes:

I'm not a TMartN fan either but there is so much misinformation from the "know it all" tech wiz kids in his comments that I replied.

One guy named Igor was spewing rubbish about how the R1 wouldn't do anything, once I made it clear that it is actually fixing your end of the connection (if the user knows what he's doing) he resorted to claiming I work for Netduma, then calling me an idiot for spending $200USD then he called me a puppet (how am I a puppet) for sharing my solid experience with the R1 exactly? LoL

These guys are such tools, they only yesterday found out their penis can be used for something other than urinating, their testicles still in their abdomin and I'm the puppet.

Archived