Back to the future with COD

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

stupid ass here sold his xbox 360 and all his COD games on XB1 launch day . So since then I have had to put up with GHOSTS and AW next gen , IMO both those games on next gen are rubbish with crappy connections . I don't even view AW as a COD game , it's more like titanfall without the big fella dropping out the sky every 2 minutes . Don't get me wrong I love the XB1 and use it as a full media centre , DUMA has made COD bearable on next gen for me with some great days and nights since purchase . Anyway I will get to the point ! I have heard so many people talking about the old COD games on the 360 with DUMA and how much fun they were having , so I went and bought the new 360 and a copy of BLOPS 2 . Firstly I was impressed with the new 360 it looks great ! Now to the connection OMG how good is it ! I am a below average COD player but right now with DUMA /360/BLOPS2 I have transformed over the last 3 days to a COD GOD !!!

I feel the same way. I bought a PS4 specifically for playing AW and in hindsight I wish I hadn't now. I made the mistake of thinking with a new console and new cod game came better matchmaking and connection.. wrong! It feels like a beta test game with many flaws.

Anyway I finally had enough of cod Aw so decided to hook up my ps3 and play black ops 2 about 6 weeks ago and with the help of the Netduma I haven't looked back. The connection is great and smooth gameplay make for a much better experience :-)

I think the current cod developers haven't a clue about how to make a good cod game, they thought putting exo suits in would be 'innovative' when what most cod players want is a lag free experience with fair matchmaking, it really shouldn't be that difficult.

I did the sorth of the same thing. I sold my Xbox 360 and went all in with the Xbox One. I have yet to play AW because I knew it was not my cup of tea. I am more into the old school type CODs.

But I have to say I am really looking forward to the next COD game from Treyarch. I can't believe I am saying these words. Save me Vonderhaar. No COD is perfect but I have always enjoyed their versions more.

I picked up the digital copy of AW last night for PS3 just so I could play with some friends who haven't upgraded yet. Let me just say the game played ok, used the same servers but it felt like I was just beasting on chum considering clans wars are in full effect. Now the graphics on the other hand are so BAD it's not even funny compared to the new gen, it almost made it hard to see the long shots. I love my old PS3, but holy wow the new hardware is doing work! Now if the devs could just get the software right.

I just got done playing AW on the ps3 for a few hours, and I couldn't believe the connections. They were spot on, I held the top of the leader board every game for around twenty games or so and it never kicked me from the lobby once. That never happens on ps4, I think the sbmm is stronger on new gen consoles. I was doubling down on all my score streaks using guns I don't normally use. Average score was over 3000 every game in tdm, it felt amazing.

I love playing the older CoDs on that old, beat-up 360 (the original white one) since the Duma arrived.  I have played about 2-3 hours on Advanced Warfare since ADA*(After Duma Arrival). I like the game but, it's not a CoD in my mind.

But there were STILL a little over 112K online on Sunday for Blops 2, and most of them had no idea what they were in for....LOL  

I love playing the older CoDs on that old, beat-up 360 (the original white one) since the Duma arrived.  I have played about 2-3 hours on Advanced Warfare since ADA*(After Duma Arrival). I like the game but, it's not a CoD in my mind.

But there were STILL a little over 112K online on Sunday for Blops 2, and most of them had no idea what they were in for....LOL

it's amazing that you still have the original 360. I didn't know any of those original ones survived the RROD errors.

it's amazing that you still have the original 360. I didn't know any of those original ones survived the RROD errors.

I have one too. It's in retirement. Maybe the Smithsonian would want it?

Archived