100xxx times to block irish server

1) Did you know that the Temp Ban is only for (5) minutes?  If you join a game, ban out and then join another that you play through, your initial ban may have been auto-released in the time it took for you to finish your second game.

2) Have you guys tried writing down the server ID's to know if you are blocking MULTIPLE servers in the same rack?  Because the Temp Ban works for that ID, but it won't ban the whole building the servers are located within.

Example:  I play with Fuzzy Clam sometimes on the Illinois dedicated banks that are near his house.  One such bank has (13) individual ID's, so banning one with the 5 minute ban leaves us with 12 other hosts in the same "geo filter location" but in actuality, it's several such hosts in one building.

This TEMP BAN is useless if it doesnt ban all IDs for that server, becouse you just connect to the same server that you dont wont, only with another ID number. And I thought finnaly get rid of that Ireland Server

This TEMP BAN is useless if it doesnt ban all IDs for that server, becouse you just connect to the same server that you dont wont, only with another ID number. And I thought finnaly get rid of that Ireland Server

The easiest way to think of it is each ID is "one server". These "dedicated servers" are basically server farms that have multiple (not sure how many) server boxes that control the games. As someone stated above, the Illinois server farm basically has 12 dedicated servers at that one location. So when you temp block a server, you're in essence only blocking one of the 12 servers in that location.

• Administrators

You have been warned for your excessive, unnecessary foul language. As such I have edited your post. 

As others have said there are several servers clustered in the same location. 

All you should need to do is PA 0, strict on and exclude Ireland with your location/radius.

You're wrong on that one if you play all the dedi's you'll find some play way better than others.So are complete ass and some play pretty smooth.I would start writing down the ID's from the list of servers you ban in the bank and find out which one's play better for you.

You have been warned for your excessive, unnecessary foul language. As such I have edited your post. 

As others have said there are several servers clustered in the same location. 

All you should need to do is PA 0, strict on and exclude Ireland with your location/radius.

Political incorrect. Sorry for being a realist my bad. I will still be a Realist!

You were using harsh language and twice you talked about sexual abuse, is this being a realist?

A woman i know got raped by a somalia refugee. Is'nt that enough to be a realist?

From what i know UK is not so pretty either!

Who cares. This is a forum site for helping folk....you obviously do need help.

First of all i suppose someone felt offended. Then i felt offended.

I think you need help if you feel offended!

We will not get along when there's different opinions.

We have gaming in common and thats where this story ends! Så close this thread Gandalf!  :blink:

Archived