Havoc DLC - worth picking up?

strodoggydog

Ive just been playing for an hour or so on them, makes a nice change from the original ones. Nothing brilliant or surprising but as TGD said above if you play quite a bit they are a refreshing change. Plus lets face it they're not that expensive for the hours of entertainment you get out of em.

I have it on the XB1 but I won't buy it on my PS4 because the maps aren't in the regular rotation. They have been out for a month on XB1 and I have only played them a handful of times just because of that fact. There are a couple of decent maps but nothing that really stands out.

The only map I hate is Core for the DLC.  The map seems large and movement seems to be very slow!  Not sure if developers intended it to be slow moving (mechanics wise) because your actually running in sand and such. 

Urban is a terrible map other 3 are ok but like sindonesia says they are in there own playlist still so u just play those 4 in rotation

WHAT? I think CODs used to rotate the entire map list as long as everyone owned the DLCs. Not just the new ones.. 

Hell no don't waste your money,you got 2 game mode choices -Team Deathmatch and Mosh Pit and IMO the maps are ass.If they would have broken the game modes up like they usually do maybe.But the way it's broken down now,no way and i wish i wouldn't have got the season pass myself but i did and i know better    :angry:

thanks for the feedback - there are quite a range of opinions!

I tend to play games more in winter so havoc may be only dlc i pick up (i used to get season pass, but rarely downloaded 3rd & 4th packs since i usually wasn't playing by then), and for a little over a tenner, I can't go that far wrong.

My basic unit of comparison is, how long would a tenner last you in pub?....

My basic unit of comparison is, how long would a tenner last you in pub?....

That's my way of looking at the dlc as well, I think it would be better if they were put into general rotation too and think the reason why they limit the playlist to two modes is so that they don't fragment the already low player count even more causing more connection issues.

And that's why i said don't get the DLC.Gotta have more than 2 game modes,i know mosh pit is all game modes but you know what i'm saying.Agreed 100 % big disappointment with their choice of DLC layout

They'll go into normal rotation in 30 days and the player pool will still be really low.Wish it wasn't like that but that kinda the norm these days.

Archived