New around here, super confused at the moment!

ImSallad

Hi guys, my names Dale and since I got my NetDuma through the door about 2 hours ago I thought the best idea would be to join the forum and get into conversation with people who have tonnes of experience with the kit. 

Really like the idea behind it and due to Black Ops 3 being stupidly laggy recently I decided to pick on up and test it out. The only problem being I'm all over the place on what to change and how it all works. 

I've looked at a few tutorials but still struggling to get everything set up 100%, I guess I just need to change a load of stuff up and see what works.

Would be awesome to chat with you guys about the latest on the NetDuma!

Dale.

Hi Dale, I'm a total noob when it comes to stuff like this mate, but my best advice is to be patient and read as much as you can on here and have a play with you shiny new R1. It won't take you long to get to know this bit of kit. looks like youre a fellow red from your pic, welcome mate!!!

From Wales and playing on Xbox One, add me if you want to play a few games some time (ImSalladXbox) saves me playing with potato teammates all the time!

One question if someone can answer it. I was having trouble with my xbox showing up in the device manager then when it did show up is isn't showing a red line going to it, which I presume it means it's not connected even though it is (downloading this HUGE BO3 update) any news on that?

• Netduma Staff

From Wales and playing on Xbox One, add me if you want to play a few games some time (ImSalladXbox) saves me playing with potato teammates all the time!

One question if someone can answer it. I was having trouble with my xbox showing up in the device manager then when it did show up is isn't showing a red line going to it, which I presume it means it's not connected even though it is (downloading this HUGE BO3 update) any news on that?

Hey Dale, welcome to the forum :)

I'm not sure how reliable the line on the device manager is. If it is downloading the update then it must be connected. I guess you could try checking to make sure that the Xbox hasn't defaulted to your previous router's wifi and is definitely connected to the Netduma.

Hey Dale, welcome to the forum :)

I'm not sure how reliable the line on the device manager is. If it is downloading the update then it must be connected. I guess you could try checking to make sure that the Xbox hasn't defaulted to your previous router's wifi and is definitely connected to the Netduma.

I sorted it after, I updated the NetDuma to 1.03.6 and didn't reset the router which was causing a few problems! 

Will know to do a reset in future if any problems occur!

Archived