Just done

Had my R1 for almost two weeks now and it hasnt worked right since I got it.  All the support I have to wait for on the forums doesnt work.  Why dont you just have a support line to be able to talk to someone because apparently there are a lot of people out there who have issues with this thing.  I know a lot of you love it and its worked just fine but when I continue to have to post on here and follow these steps for nothing to every work I am just done.  Can someone tell me how to contact them so I can send it back because I havent even been able to use it since I bought it and it seems like a waste of 200$

yes I know but I have done everything regarding videos and follow these steps but it just will not connect to the black ops 3 servers if I try to run it straight from my modem to my R1

Maybe you need extra support for setting up as you are trying to run it straight from a modem as apposed to a router,my set up is modem>isp router>netduma and works a dream,I have issues with my isp and my line sometimes being jittery but that's nothing to do with the netduma

Then the router isn't the problem, your setup or connection to the modem must be.  Youre saying the Netduma functions otherwise?... as in you are able to connect other devices to the R1 and surf the web, you just can't connect to BO3 servers specifically on the R1?

thanks Ill look into doing that.  Yes if I connect my R1 to my desktop it works just fine and it works just fine connecting to xbox live.  its just when I try to connect to the server on BO3 it never connects unless I have my R1 running to my linksys router

thanks Ill look into doing that.  Yes if I connect my R1 to my desktop it works just fine and it works just fine connecting to xbox live.  its just when I try to connect to the server on BO3 it never connects unless I have my R1 running to my linksys router

Set your geofilter button so it says "Enable" and then try.

Archived