Getting Very Frustrated

Can anyone give me any helpful advice.  I just got my R1 the other day and went through and set up everything properly.  All my ports for Xbox one are open, upnp and all that is good to go.  I can not connect to the call of duty servers though.  When I load up the game it always gives me the can not connect to black ops 3 servers.  My overall network is good to go, my multiplayer connection says its good, open nat type, and my computer has internet just fine.  Now if I unplug my R1 and plug in my old router everything works just fine.  So I need help or I am just thinking about sending it back because its becoming more of a hassle than helpful.

Just had some friends message me to get on COD and of course I can not because my R1 wont connect to the server.  Then I plug in my simple linksys and what do you know.  Instantly connects to the server.  If I do not get some type of Netduma support for this I am just going to send it back because I am tired of dealing with it plus there is no way to contact anyone besides the forum for support?

You are free to "send it back", but that statement is not going to resolve your situation.  You bought the Duma for a reason, it might be worth taking the time to figure out the error in YOUR setup, as it clearly is not the routers fault you aren't connecting.  The rest of us are obviously able to.

That said, you were offered sound advice and you did not update whether you have tried it.  You need to quit the BO3 application.  Then start it up again with the Geofilter off (or you can just widen the geofilter to the widest range possible).  The Geofilter button should say "enable".  That should confirm that it is off.  Then start the BO3 application from the home screen. You need to let the game sit at the loading screen where you see the character sitting holding the two pistols until you see the numbers in the top right change from 0.0.0.0. to whatever the current version is.  I believe the last number should be .5...This allows the game to check your connection to each server at startup. If you click show "dormant hosts" on the geofilter page, you should even see the servers light up. 

Once that's done, try connecting to a game first.  If successful, you can then enable the geofilter and give it 2 minutes for your filter settings to apply.

Let us know if that works.  Good luck

Just went through and tried everything you guys recommended.  Still nothing.  It just sits at the title screen but the numbers will not change.  They just sit at 43.0.0.0.  LIke I said though I do not understand why if my old router works just fine why would this one not?  I do not know how to turn the geo filtering off so I just increased the range all the way out.  I also hard rest my xbox before trying the test.  

In the services tab that you have your console in wipe it by adding a different device in that service tab then re add the console and re test.

Reboot after doing so from the misc settings page of the duma.

Have you tried clearing your port forwarding rules, as well as clearing your Upnp by unchecking it then hitting apply, then rechecking it to make it active again.  Reboot the R1 as well.

Then reboot the xbox, go to network settings and run a multiplayer connection test.  Then boot BO3 up again and let it open the ports automatically.  See if it will connect.  I'm sure it's frustrating, but you are ruling out one thing at a time here. Try it and report back

have you downloaded the latest firmware for the router..

Just went through and tried everything you guys recommended.  Still nothing.  It just sits at the title screen but the numbers will not change.  They just sit at 43.0.0.0.  LIke I said though I do not understand why if my old router works just fine why would this one not?  I do not know how to turn the geo filtering off so I just increased the range all the way out.  I also hard rest my xbox before trying the test.

You state that you don't know how to turn the geo filtering off, on the filtering page at the top under the device you have selected it should read Disable or Enable.. Enable is off...Disable is on

Have you tried clearing your port forwarding rules, as well as clearing your Upnp by unchecking it then hitting apply, then rechecking it to make it active again.  Reboot the R1 as well.

Then reboot the xbox, go to network settings and run a multiplayer connection test.  Then boot BO3 up again and let it open the ports automatically.  See if it will connect.  I'm sure it's frustrating, but you are ruling out one thing at a time here. Try it and report back

Tried that and it still just sits at the black ops 3 home screen and will not connect to the servers.  

Should I try to run my R1 from another router ( that will connect to the black ops server ) from the modem.  If that makes sense?  So Internet > Router > R1 > Xbox.  If I did that my computer would be plugged into my other router and only my xbox would be plugged into my R1.  If I did that what settings changes or set up would i need to do?

Archived