Italy dedis

I put my home location near it ( 100 km ) wit strict on and PA at 0 and nothing..

I've tried this particular dedi quite a few times and TBH with you it doesn't play well. I live in Greece and I thought this server would be the best for my location, but I was wrong. I have much better games AND lower ping with the Netherlands dedi.

If you want to try it though, just do what Fraser says and wait for a while. It will eventually find you a game. Choose a populated game mode.

Hi Greco , That dedi is really near my home location.. i think is 100 km distance!! I think it could be great.. I just wanna a way to connect it..

My question is :

My netduma said 10 ms to that server

When i search for a lobby ( strict on and pa 0 ) i couldn t find any lobbies.. Geo included that server..

Hi Greco , That dedi is really near my home location.. i think is 100 km distance!! I think it could be great.. I just wanna a way to connect it..

My question is :

My netduma said 10 ms to that server

When i search for a lobby ( strict on and pa 0 ) i couldn t find any lobbies.. Geo included that server..

Hi Albo..

How long have you been waiting?

Do you choose a relatively populated mode?

This dedi (near Milan as I see it on the map) is a bitch. My guess is that BO3's matchmaking won't force many players to this server. Don't know why.

Just keep in mind that a nearby server, does not guarantee a flawless game. Lag compensation will kick in and it's very possible to end up disappointed.

By all means try it though. I'm really curious how it will play for you, 

Yes its near Milan , i wait 10 Min.. And i was searching TDM Core..

I know that could be terrible but could be great for me..

I just wanna try.. I wanna a way to forced that dedis.. I m curious..

I thought that i m wrong with my home location.. But i think that the matchmaking forced to an other dedis..

Sometimes closing the game application then restarting works i played on the Italian DS recently 40 ping to london played not to bad was quite surprised i like the German dedi on saturday nights seems to be smoother than others at weekends place home in middle of Italy then spread filter out to just cover the German dedi and not to include the dedi's in Holland UK and France this is for PS4 this might work for you.

When i returned home i ll tested..

I ll try this guide.. http://forum.netduma.com/topic/10633-bo3-help-how-to-play-other-dedicated-servers/

But i think l m wrong with something! Strict on, PA 0 , Could are both ticked..

Your searching settings are correct as long as GF includes Northern Italy with PA0 and strict on.  Don't worry about your settings. If you have to worry about something, is this game's inconsistency.

This evening i ll closed my girlfriend in bathroom , and i ll try until midnight..

Sounds kinky :)

Archived