Gigabit speeds with netduma

hi, i have a netduma r1 that i have hard wired in with my pc, xbox, ps4, etc. i am paying for gigabit internet speeds so my download speed should be like around 900 when hard wired. when i test my speed on my pc not connected to the netduma i get these gigabit speeds. however when i connect my netduma i dont get anywhere near these speeds. how do get the netduma to support my really fast internet? or can it not handle it? thanks!!

Also be aware that to get anything over 900Mb on WAN or LAN, you'll should have 10Gb LAN supporting HW and cableing. Gb is now approching the 1000Mb  cosumer boundry where 10Gb is needed. Unfortuntately 10Gb is mostly kept at the Enterprise level. I presume 10gb supporting HW for consumers would be in the next +-5 years maybe? Samething happend when 100Mb graduated to 1000Mb. My 2 cents.

yes download and up sliders are both at 100%. i changed it to reactive and followed that guide you sent which put my speeds up to 500. thanks guys. its still not my full 900 range but im guessing its the max the duma can handle. :)

• Administrators

If you have done the following (when all devices are connected to the R1):

• 100% sliders
  • Reactive algorithm
  • Share excess on
  • Reset device prioritisation and applied
  • IPv6 off in WAN, LAN and in misc
  • Deep packet off in misc
  • Turbo & Super turbo on in misc
  • Wired speed test (tested with different wires/speed test servers)

Then that is the most it can handle 

Archived