Going for Dark Matter camo???

MrTrakky

I have lots of friends that say the same thing.   I personally don't like the dark matter camo, and it is not worth it to me.  

LOL - I like the Dark Matter camo and it's still not worth it for me.... :P

Maybe by the time BO4 drops I will have hit it accidentally, but to actively grind for it given the conditions this game is currently playing under!?!?  You sir are a bonafide disciple of the Marquis de' Sade.   :ph34r:

I am not worried at all; if I started today to "grind" for it I would be long in my grave before I could earn it!  In fact I would have to be in the afterlife with assistance from the deity or his/her angels :P

I don't think it is all that great and recently someone noticed my gun and asked if I had earned Dark Matter as it looked so much like it - that was by accident as I had never seen it.  Therefore why would I need it for bragging rights.

The only thing that is Dark about me is my tag!

i've done the knife so i feel like the worst is out the way 

well.......

apart from snipers

:angry:

What was the knife list needed, if I can ask?  I assume you have to get gold, and then diamond by proxy of everything not associated with the knife like in BO2.  

How bad was it?  250 knife kills?  500?

What was the knife list needed, if I can ask?  I assume you have to get gold, and then diamond by proxy of everything not associated with the knife like in BO2.  

How bad was it?  250 knife kills?  500?

Dillinger you need

200 knife kills

5 blood thirst

10 back stabber

5 kills killing the owner of the gun you've picked up after stabbing them i'm not sure if i've missed any as i've just prestige so the knife is locked

Dillinger you need

200 knife kills

5 blood thirst

10 back stabber

5 kills killing the owner of the gun you've picked up after stabbing them i'm not sure if i've missed any as i've just prestige so the knife is locked

Not the count I expected, but that is a LOT of grinding just to get that achieved.  Much respect man!

Not the count I expected, but that is a LOT of grinding just to get that achieved.  Much respect man!

You've gotta do pistol head shots *100 

shoot down scorestreaks etc 

wish i didnt bother starting to be honest lol

I have Dark Matter, took me ages but I love it. Do Hardcore FFA, use grip always, if possible use High caliber and Red Dot Sight and if you have a good headset, run awareness and dead silence. Plus always aim your gun higher. Once I got into a pattern 25 of my 30 kills in FFA were headshots.

I love the DM camo, once you get into it it's not hard at all. Got mine in 5 days grinding. Headshots are easy, hardest thing for me was the launchers!! Tip: when you have to destroy turrets use care package put it down in the enemy spawn 9 times out of 10 it's a turret there pick it up, use engineer and take it out ;)!

I WILL NEVER GLITCH!!! With video evidence I'm not really bothered if they don't believe me

I don't know if admin would prefer to move this post to game play as I now have a video to accompany the topic but didn't think it made sense starting a new thread thank you in advance

Prefer gold camo so I don't care about DM.

I've unlocked all the hero armor so I just run gold armor and gold guns.

In all honest if you've got the patients you could create a custom paint job that's unique to your self but as I said previously it's about the status of doing it legit it was mentioned earlier about people not believing but 1 that isn't an issue to me 2 my clan member has had several subscriptions just because he's done it properly I've even had people comment on my videos after being stabbed also saying good luck lol but I understand it's a marmite camouflage and that's perfectly fine

I WILL NEVER GLITCH!!! With video evidence I'm not really bothered if they don't believe me

I don't know if admin would prefer to move this post to game play as I now have a video to accompany the topic but didn't think it made sense starting a new thread thank you in advance

Is that you Mr Trakky? Nice vid.

I love the DM camo, once you get into it it's not hard at all. Got mine in 5 days grinding. Headshots are easy, hardest thing for me was the launchers!! Tip: when you have to destroy turrets use care package put it down in the enemy spawn 9 times out of 10 it's a turret there pick it up, use engineer and take it out ;)!

Nice Vid Trakky!

I'm about to also post 2 videos later today about the "Best" ways to unlock the Battle and Chameleon camos for the knife.. I think those are the hardest and most asked about, and I found some good strats in saving everyones K/D!  :D 

Archived