Will the Netduma R1 solve my internet problem?

Wake_

Here is what netduma r1 is guranteed to solve.

1- you connecting to people who are far away from you.*Geo-Filter feature

2- your household eating up your connection. *Prioritization and bandwith allocalization.

However if you have a bad speed connection and a old router that does not have dmz and upnp in it you will still suffer from issues. you have to be reasonable with things. if your connection is bad because of factors that wont change unless your bandwith is upgraded then there wont be tangible results.

That you have noticed ISP congestion when no other users on your network are connected.

You could use ping plotter logs to show them.

Hey, I've been talking to a support representative for my ISP for a little bit now. They've said:

"The pings values seem to be well within expectations. Lag can be the result of a great many things. "

"I can understand your frustration, I really can. I don't know what else to suggest. The signal is clearly getting there and getting back just fine - only things left are your hardware or theirs.... Everything between is rocketing"

"I am confident it is on the game server side. "

"I am not seeing any issues with the connections. The levels are all great. the ping times you are quoting aren't high enough to be an issue."

"I do not see anything in your connection that is out of the ordinary. Such fluctuations are not unusual"

Obviously doesn't have a clue

Agreed..lol

The duma will do a lot of things but it won't fix a bad or shitty ISP.But as stated above,once you get your issue with your ISP sorted you will love the duma and the features it has.

Obviously doesn't have a clue

So I've had a R7000 for a few days now, connection is a lot better during peak hours because of bandwidth limiting but still experience little lag spikes. Every time I say I experience lag they blame the router or the game. It's never their problem, always a user problem. I feel like the only solution is switching to a different ISP. Here's a recent PingPlotter test http://i.imgur.com/Zl6BJu2.pngand a pingtest.net test http://www.pingtest.net/result/138353607.png

It is the ISP and you have packet loss also, I am sorry you are going through this as a gamer you have to change.

Do your home work and find one that has plenty of capacity, maybe ask people that live near you how it is and maybe drop round with ping plotter and test it.

Archived