New to NetDuma

xxGODFLESHxx

Hello everyone, my netduma is at home and when I get off work I will be installing it and hoping for the best. 

I have an XB1

ATT Uverse

North Dallas

Hardwired 

27.00 Download

5.00 Upload

59 ping

0 packet loss

All NATs currently open on box and in game

When I get home, I am guessing I will connect my netduma to my ATT router/modem. I will then hardwire my xbox, my macbook, and assign wifi to iPad mini and iPhones to the netduma. Hopefully with this configuration I can monitor whats happening.

I play COD mainly and FORZA Secondary. Looking forward to the Division. 

Anyway hello, I hope I get this setup correctly and there is not a big learning curve, cause I am certainly not privy to technology. 

Im sure I will be in the forums seeking help!

Thank you everyone! Looking forward to putting this to the test. Found allot of good information on ATT Uverse on the NVG*** Router to NetDuma so I am hoping that this will prove to be useful during setup. Tripping out that I dont understand the lingo and will screw something up. But no way to know, then to dive into the deep end!

Thank you everyone! Looking forward to putting this to the test. Found allot of good information on ATT Uverse on the NVG*** Router to NetDuma so I am hoping that this will prove to be useful during setup. Tripping out that I dont understand the lingo and will screw something up. But no way to know, then to dive into the deep end!

If you do mess something there are tons of really smart and helpful forum members to help you out.Best of luck to you and if you have questions about your set up all you have to do is make a post in the general support section and we'll get you sorted out.

We were all there at one point, but with a little patience and some helpful users here, we all got to a decent level of understanding with just a few clicks.

If you have questions, all you have to do is ask.  There are more than a few people here who make their daily money in the IT environment.  Outside of that, there are some SERIOUSLY skilled players here and most of us are grinders with fresh stories everyday to share.

Welcome to the #DumaArmy

JD

• Administrators

Hey welcome to the forum! A few things straight off the bat, if you have a base ping of 59 you will most likely not get a game under that ping - it's important you know that before doing anything. We can't help reduce your base ping as that is to do with your ISP/line. 

Also turn off wifi > workaround in settings > miscellaneous. This will prevent any issues with your wifi devices.

Other than that let us know if you have any issues :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived