My new netduma R1 router doesnt work

Hello everyone!

I just got my r1 router few days ago. I tried to hook it up today but some how it couldn't connect to the internet. I followed the guided, also did some research but still nothing. I connect my modem => netgear router => r1. I also tried to connect from modem => r1 router too. Could someone tell me what i did wrong here?

i couldnt even get in the user interface , i enter 192.168.88.1  but nothing pop up

Sorry, basic question for a starting point, but what browser are you using?  Chrome is preferred.

Turn off the two routers leaving the modem on

Modem >Ethernet> Netgear  > Ehternet to Netduma into port one (POE) check these are snapped in tight.

Turn on the first router wait one minute then turn on the Netduma wait another minute and retest.

Do you have DHCP & upnp enabled in the netgear if not please enable them, then turn off both routers as before boot the Netgear wait 1 minute then boot the Netduma then start the console.

Do you have DHCP & upnp enabled in the netgear if not please enable them, then turn off both routers as before boot the Netgear wait 1 minute then boot the Netduma then start the console.

I always enable both of them, and still nothing

Can you see the wifi broadcasting? If so when you connect to it you don't have any internet? And can't access the interface via http://192.168.88.1or http://R1

My net gear router works just fine , just the netduma couldn't get any IP , and it couldnt even access the interface

• Netduma Staff

I got in the interface after switching back from cable to wifi. One problem solved i guess. I still couldn't get the internet from the router tho, and somehow with the cable connection from router; i couldnt get in the interface.

Now that you're in, make sure DHCP is enabled in Settings >> LAN (it should be if you could connect by Wifi but just check)  :) Also make sure your PC wasn't connecting with a static IP address when wired.

Now that you're in, make sure DHCP is enabled in Settings >> LAN (it should be if you could connect by Wifi but just check)  :) Also make sure your PC wasn't connecting with a static IP address when wired.

DHCP is enabled. But still no internet

• Netduma Staff

DHCP is enabled. But still no internet

Is there a number after 'WAN IP' in device manager?

If there isn't turn your modem and Netduma off, wait 30 seconds, turn modem on, wait 30 seconds, turn Netduma on, wait 30 seconds then see if you have internet :)

Is there a number after 'WAN IP' in device manager?

If there isn't turn your modem and Netduma off, wait 30 seconds, turn modem on, wait 30 seconds, turn Netduma on, wait 30 seconds then see if you have internet :)

the WAN IP : 192.168.1.3 . I took some picture up top for you guys . i tried your ways but still no internet, and i couldnt get in the interface when i tried to connect the router to PC with cable. Do you think i should just return the router? 

• Administrators

the WAN IP : 192.168.1.3 . I took some picture up top for you guys . i tried your ways but still no internet, and i couldnt get in the interface when i tried to connect the router to PC with cable. Do you think i should just return the router? 

Can you check in settings > WAN that static is disabled. 

Have you tried rebooting everything?

Yes, i did that already. I can get in the user interface, but i cant get the internet to work. I had internet for 1 sec and then nothing . Can someone help one on one with me? Been more then a week when i got the router, and i still couldn't use it  :(

post-6282-0-28289100-1452933885_thumb.png

Archived