EUROPE DEDIS

I have had the same problem since day one.

Cant connect to any other dedi other than the Irish ones, or the US ones wrongly located in the US.

Tried to connect to the ones in France and Germany using the Geo Filter by putting my home over either country, but still wont connect to these dedi's.

I wonder if the BO3 servers use their own type of Geo Filter and block IP's from countries trying to connect to dedi's in other countries?

Same problems Fraser something is not right on Xbox. Auto and bleeding edge ticked, PA 0, strict on. If I exclude the Irish dedi I dont get any games. If I cover the entire France and Germany no games found. Soon as I include Ireland games found immediately. For me thats how it is from the beggining of the 1.03.5 update

Make sure you have auto&bleeding edge cloud ticked and applied because I added loads of dedicated servers

May be worth taking another look when you get chance mate or even fire up bops3 yourself on xbox one to see that it's only the iris one available,something isn't right somewhere

Ive tested this and mentioned this more than a few time Ireland is forced.

I prefer it means we play on the closest and so do everyone else its making the games really smooth on Xbox.

Ive tested this and mentioned this more than a few time Ireland is forced.

I prefer it means we play on the closest and so do everyone else its making the games really smooth on Xbox.

For you its the closest but not for me

ID: 3268e1ac05d12429    Distance: 9077km
ID: c128b883c5605055    Distance: 8452km
ID: f60df9c4aa954045    Distance: 6594km
ID: f70d8853aa964045    Distance: 6594km
ID: 2f28efbac5ce7a7f    Distance: 8452km
ID: 2f686b3605ce2429    Distance: 9077km
ID: 28287d48c5c77a7f    Distance: 8452km
ID: f90dc792aa984045    Distance: 6594km

• 2 weeks later...

Archived