Geolocation data from IP2Location (Product: DB4 updated on 1/2/2016)
IP Address Country Region City ISP 208.73.206.244 United States us.gif New Jersey Secaucus Interserver Inc

Geolocation data from EurekAPI (Product: Pro On-demand API)
IP Address Country Region City ISP 208.73.206.244 United States us.gif New Jersey Secaucus Interserver   Continent Latitude Longitude Organization   North America 40.7801 -74.0633 Interserver

Geolocation data from DB-IP (Product: Full updated on 1/3/2015)
IP Address Country Region City ISP 208.73.206.244 US us.gif New Jersey Secaucus Interserver   Time Zone Latitude Longitude Organization   America/new_york 40.7824 -74.0711 Interserver, Inc

Geolocation data from ipinfo.io (On-demand API)
IP Address Country Region City Postal Code 208.73.206.244 US us.gif New Jersey Secaucus 07094 ISP Hostname Organization AS19318 NEW JERSEY INTERNATIONAL INTERNET EXCHANGE LLC admin2.tusvendedores.com.mx Interserver, Inc

Geolocation data from MaxMind (Product: GeoLiteCity updated on 1/6/2015)
IP Address Country Region City Postal Code Area Code 208.73.206.244 United States us.gif NJ Secaucus 07094 201

Registry Information for 208.73.206.244

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geolocation data from IP2Location (Product: DB4 updated on 1/2/2016)
IP Address Country Region City ISP 185.130.5.224 Dominica dm.gif Saint George Roseau Sindicate Group Ltd

Geolocation data from EurekAPI (Product: Pro On-demand API)
IP Address Country Region City ISP 185.130.5.224 Lithuania lt.gif - - -   Continent Latitude Longitude Organization   Europe 56.0 24.0 -

Geolocation data from DB-IP (Product: Full updated on 1/3/2015)
IP Address Country Region City ISP 185.130.5.224 FR fr.gif Upper Normandy Oust-marest Ripe Network Coordination Center   Time Zone Latitude Longitude Organization   Europe/paris 50.0413 1.46334  

Geolocation data from ipinfo.io (On-demand API)
IP Address Country Region City Postal Code 185.130.5.224         ISP Hostname Organization AS203569 Sindicate Group Ltd No Hostname RIPE Network Coordination Centre

Geolocation data from MaxMind (Product: GeoLiteCity updated on 1/6/2015)
IP Address Country Region City Postal Code Area Code 185.130.5.224 Lithuania lt.gif        

Registry Information for 185.130.5.224

I replied to your pm and have yet to hear anything else.  I am now experiencing this very issue within an hour maybe hour and a half of the last factory reset.  I followed the guides for optimal as well as max speed again, to a tee, gained a less than max but close speed 90D/10U. It was the shortest time to date for the failure. It either cannot complete due to timeout on speed server or is running 3.09D/.97U.  This either needs a resolution or a refund/exchange.  I've requested RMA form the email provided several days ago without reply.  Playing PM tag is getting old as well as getting told to not share information and cross post by the admins/forum nazis.  Little status comments from admins and name calling from your admins is childish and counterproductive.  At one point I was referred to, passive-aggressively I might add, as Ted Bundy because I was refusing to believe the SB6183 was causing all of my issues even though I have provisioned netgear CM400 as well as SB6121 and had the very same issue.  At some point the people that ARE trying to grow this company need to reevaulate the use of these types of people.  People that go into forums belittling and antagonizing CUSTOMERS and then making it the CUSTOMERS fault. I see these guys are on this forum as non employees so I ask myself why?  No life?  Cause I come form the land of opportunity and shit either works or gets trashed, no excuses. The ONLY reason I'm on this forum is because if you paid for it, it better goddamn well work and a firmware update should NOT make it worse. 

I guess in all reality, it's my fault.  I should've known better than to buy this thing.

14 day return policy, that pretty much says it all.

We have a saying here in America... 30 days or 30 feet=workmanship/product is shit.

Well sorry to hear your still having issues with the duma.I'm sure Fraser is doing his best to get it sorted for you.But it didn't take long for you to start bashing admin again,kinda reminds me of another guy who use to be on here.You can't come on a forum and start talking shit like you are are (and were JH) and expect people to sit back and not have a response.No forum nazi's here just people who aren't gonna take the shit your trying to dish out.If you start shit you will get it back,pretty simple.And I don't speak for netduma,this is my opinion on the situation.

And people are on this forum,yeah without pay trying to help other people out.But all you do is bitch about the admin and say the router's shit.

And gotta say love the "you come from the land of opportunity" statement,that was great.

And don't take this as me antagonizing you,just my response to your post...

• Administrators

I've asked you when you're available for a 1 on 1 several times. "I'm available now" doesn't allow me to schedule one. I believe you'll be returning the router anyway in which case this is no longer necessary. 

I don't really understand why you've posted IPs and their locations. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived