Official Black Ops 3 FFA Rules for 3rd January

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I have invited my entire group that I'm hosting, however the following people still haven't accepted friend request, tournament is in 1 1/2 hours  This is on PS4, North America

• ERG_Tybo_Ingram 
  • MOTMoxie
  • kyoiiism
  • xcrossCARNAGEx
  • Midspeed_

Hopefully they will accept in time otherwise we can sort something out

• Administrators

There is only 2 XB1 EU groups so what's the crack with that? Are the EU players getting mixed with NA later on in the rounds?

There is only enough for the 2 EU groups currently. They'll go to 2nd round like everyone else. Only in the final will EU & NA be mixed. 2 games one on an NA host one EU host.

There is only enough for the 2 EU groups currently. They'll go to 2nd round like everyone else. Only in the final will EU & NA be mixed. 2 games one on an NA host one EU host.

Ahh so will I be needing to mess with my Geo Filter for that or should it be fine considering its private match?

• Administrators

Fraser, I've added everyone on PS4 EU group a. I've just tested my connection and it's a bit laggy so I don't think my host will be any good. Any chance you can get another host? 

Could you contact one of the ones you have added and ask them if they would be willing to host please

• Administrators

Hey Fraser, I'm waiting for Mrfncypants and LDase.

Do you have subs if they don't show?

Yes try one of these people please:

daltondmangammon

ZioN_WarIock

Onomicz

Lymzy

CWBeastly

Hi there. Im try to connect to My Host but we dont send the Invite to my Game What should I do?

Is he online? 

Yes try one of these people please:

daltondmangammon

ZioN_WarIock

Onomicz

Lymzy

CWBeastly

Is he online? 

thanks. no they aren't. 

I'll add two from that list.