Netduma keeps losing connection to the internet....

• Administrators

Can you do a power cycle please - unplug duma from the hub, turn off duma, turn off hub, wait 1 minute then turn on the hub, wait 30 seconds, reconnect duma to hub then connect duma to power again. See how it goes after that then if its not resolved we can arrange to go to a 1 on 1 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

well, today has been a stressful day o.0. Thanks for your help guys :).

Really hope it was a software problem, and that me turning it off and on all day hasn't damaged it -.=. 

I don't think turning it off and one will have damaged it :) I take it you've had no crashes yet?

I don't think turning it off and one will have damaged it :) I take it you've had no crashes yet?

Nope, it's been good for around 2 hours now, going to leave it on for a week or so to test it out.  

• Netduma Staff

Nope, it's been good for around 2 hours now, going to leave it on for a week or so to test it out.  

Sounds like a good plan. Hopefully you don't see the issue again  :) Will leave the thread open so that you can report back.

Well my netduma hasn't crashed so far, but my wireless seems to be shot. Although my android is connected to my netduma, I have to refresh the connection to regain access to the internet. I had this issue when i first got my netduma and unticking wifi work around fixed it, but it hasn't worked this time. 

• Administrators

Well my netduma hasn't crashed so far, but my wireless seems to be shot. Although my android is connected to my netduma, I have to refresh the connection to regain access to the internet. I had this issue when i first got my netduma and unticking wifi work around fixed it, but it hasn't worked this time. 

As Buck says, find your least congested channel, also try ticking the wifi workaround again and see if that makes a difference, but great news that it hasn't crashed :)

Wired as well yeah? Its not rebooting or anything when this happens? No beep?

No it will NEVER reboot itself i have to pull the power from it or it will sit for hours crashed. 

Is there any way I can get an RMA replacement? I can send photo's of the netduma itself there's no physical damage or anything done to it, it seems that something has gone inside it o.0.

Also when i pull the power from it, it loses all it's memory of the devices connected to it, and i have to turn them all on all again to regain use of the host filter feature. 

Archived