Can't get gui to load on r1 duma os

Soooooooo slowwww. Already cleared cache on computer. Can we please finally address this issue netduma. This has been an issue since this software came out. Its either really slow or I can't get the damn thing to work.

Oh come on now just do a factory reset 😜. Weird, mines not to bad,  but my geo filter also hasn’t been working so hot, but the QOS has been okay, I think. Idk I can get decent hit detection in most games except bo4. I’ve basically quit that game. I think I’d rayje play advanced warfare again and I HATED AW 

Are you wired when you access it? Cuz I know from my phone it’s practically useless. It’s not bad wired to it on my laptop though. I think they should have left it the way it was but with a little more polishing for the firmware from what the other one was. Maybe less blandness, now I feel like the firmware is so fancy it makes my cpu max out if I load the page on it lol. Like wtf 

One thing that I've noticed with DumaOS, is the need for it to have access to the cache files. As this will help it be able to detect your information a tad bit faster. Another thing to keep in mind that, DumaOS was tested with the main browsers but Chrome was used more in the testing, so it's like the default browser to use, but is welcome to use other browsers. Now that I've said that, I've noticed that my geo-filter will have some errors once in a while using FireFox. While with Chrome, I seem to only have the notification of R-App after flashing the cloud on the R1, as this is normal.

• Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Soooooooo slowwww. Already cleared cache on computer. Can we please finally address this issue netduma. This has been an issue since this software came out. Its either really slow or I can't get the damn thing to work.

Has this only just happened, or has the interface been slow to load in your case for a while? I say that because we've just released a major cloud update for Apex Legends, maybe there's some correlation there.

• Netduma Staff
15 hours ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Its usually slow. But I finally got in. Just kind of annoying sometimes thats all. It reminds me of dail up internet, lol.

Hmm, okay. It's definitely down to the CPU on the R1 - this is why we're pushing to get a mobile app complete so you can access DumaOS faster and set it up on the fly. I can't wait for those times to come!

9 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Hmm, okay. It's definitely down to the CPU on the R1 - this is why we're pushing to get a mobile app complete so you can access DumaOS faster and set it up on the fly. I can't wait for those times to come!

Lets get it done already Jack!!!!! I want some more features on OS!!!!

• Netduma Staff
14 hours ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Lets get it done already Jack!!!!! I want some more features on OS!!!!

xD so do we mate, so do we. Tonnes of projects are in the works, but we don't want to pull a Fallout 76 and release something that isn't ready ;)

Keep an eye out and get on our newsletter!

4 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

xD so do we mate, so do we. Tonnes of projects are in the works, but we don't want to pull a Fallout 76 and release something that isn't ready ;)

Keep an eye out and get on our newsletter!

Good shit Jack! I feel ya! I definitely will! Cheers