Geo Filter Bugs

Geo filter my friend gets unavailable nat type on xbox when he adds xbox to the devices never happend before the update

Geo filter sometimes can be slow

Geo filter R-Apps doesn't load sometimes

Geo filter sometimes countries come up white picture is below

Untitled.png

• Administrators

Geo filter my friend gets unavailable nat type on xbox when he adds xbox to the devices never happend before the update

Does he notice anything blocked on the Geo-Filter? I'm assuming he doesn't actually have any NAT related issues like joining/chatting with friends? Likely only the server to determine NAT status is blocked.

What do you mean exactly the page or to ping? Can you clarify please.

The Geo-Filter or other pages? 

That's just an aesthetic issue likely caused when the page can't load the graphic properly, a refresh should fix it. 

On 1/23/2019 at 7:55 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Does he notice anything blocked on the Geo-Filter? I'm assuming he doesn't actually have any NAT related issues like joining/chatting with friends? Likely only the server to determine NAT status is blocked.

What do you mean exactly the page or to ping? Can you clarify please.

The Geo-Filter or other pages? 

That's just an aesthetic issue likely caused when the page can't load the graphic properly, a refresh should fix it. 

My friend can't join the party unless he deletes the xbox from devices on geo filter nothing else he has factory reset many times still doesn't work

Sometimes it takes too long to ping servers or players

The Geo filter randomly stops working with a error saying the R-app can't load or somthing I can fix it by refreshing the page happens rarely

• Administrators

If the Geo-Filter is in Spectating Mode does it work then? Do you notice anything on the Geo-Filter when it's blocked? 

Are you using Auto Ping or pinging manually?

Do you notice anything specific that appears to be consistent when the error occurs?

On 1/23/2019 at 8:59 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

If the Geo-Filter is in Spectating Mode does it work then? Do you notice anything on the Geo-Filter when it's blocked? 

Are you using Auto Ping or pinging manually?

Do you notice anything specific that appears to be consistent when the error occurs?

My friend has fixed the geo filter by downgrading firmware and upgrading again

I'm pinging manually

Maybe its trying to auto ping the server and runs into a error or to many players pop up on the map and it only happens rarely and its on the game halo mcc

On 1/27/2019 at 1:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

That's good to hear. The game uses a regional server so doesn't sound like the Geo-Filter is needed much. What appears on the map when searching for a game?

Servers and then players when connecting