Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Netduma Router und Call of Duty: WWII

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Ad3LL

Ad3LL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Die Farbe des Kreises entspricht dem Steckplatz, in dem Sie Ihr Gerät auf dem Geofilter platziert haben. 1 = rot, 2 = grün, 3 = blau und 4 = gelb (glaube ich)

———

the colour of the circle corosponds to the slot you put your device in on the geofilter. 1 = red, 2 = green, 3 = blue and 4 = yellow (i think)

Ah okay. Und warum werden mir mehrere große Kreise auf der Karte angezeigt? Ich glaube wohl kaum, dass dies alles Server oder andere Hosts sind, oder doch?

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,759 posts
  • Local time: 10:57 AM

Ah okay. Und warum werden mir mehrere große Kreise auf der Karte angezeigt? Ich glaube wohl kaum, dass dies alles Server oder andere Hosts sind, oder doch?

Wenn Sie sehen, dass jeder Kreis groß ist, bedeutet das, dass Sie der Gastgeber des Spiels sind. Wenn Sie nicht glauben, dass dies der Fall ist, teilen Sie uns bitte einen Screenshot davon mit und wir werden Sie wissen lassen, was passiert.

If you see that every circle is large, that means you are the host of the game. If you don't believe this is the case, please share a screenshot of it here and we'll let you know what is happening :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Ad3LL

Ad3LL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Wenn Sie sehen, dass jeder Kreis groß ist, bedeutet das, dass Sie der Gastgeber des Spiels sind. Wenn Sie nicht glauben, dass dies der Fall ist, teilen Sie uns bitte einen Screenshot davon mit und wir werden Sie wissen lassen, was passiert.

If you see that every circle is large, that means you are the host of the game. If you don't believe this is the case, please share a screenshot of it here and we'll let you know what is happening :)

Thanks. I created a gif to show you how it looks. Here is the Link: https://gph.is/2qIpFk0

Thanks for your help. :)

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,759 posts
  • Local time: 10:57 AM

Thanks. I created a gif to show you how it looks. Here is the Link: https://gph.is/2qIpFk0

Thanks for your help. :)

Since they're pulsing like that it's likely that you're on a dedicated servers. The size of each circle is dictated by how much data is being transferred, so this will be those circles (players) transferring data back and forth between the dedicated server.

I hope this makes sense! It might be a bit harder to find the host when this is happening, though you should be able to find the dedicated server by seeing if you can temp ban it. If you can then it's a server :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users