Greetings Folks! Feedback & Introduction

Tai N

I just wanted to introduce myself, and say nice to meet you all! 

I'm Tai 20 years old, and I love to play call of duty games, but I only started around the black ops 1 time. I own both ps4 pro and xbox one x and I can't say which one I like more since they both seem equal to me in gameplay. I've been using the Netduma router for maybe around 3 or 4 months around there and I got to say I absolutely love this product! The profile when switching to CoD ultimate is wonderful! I haven't messed around with range or geo location vicinity because the CoD ultimate profile imo is just the best way to get perfect connection.

I'm wondering how you all discovered Netduma or are there any founders wanting to introduce themselves on how they came to be with Netduma. For me, I learned I was just god awful at playing black ops 2 and then I was researching on how people are doing so well, and then stumbled upon Driftor on youtube and then in his description he explained that he was using this router that filters out people or I believe they are called hosts? I then stumbled upon this website, and looked around what features the Netduma router had and it looked very cool and thought this would maybe help me a little bit. I was wrong, this has completely changed the way I play CoD games! It's the best thing ever and I'm grateful for you guys making this product! I can't say how amazing it is because I was just shocked.

In short;

How did you guys end up discovering Netduma?

What are some tips/settings you use when filtering out for CoD games?

Full details/settings please :)

New games to suggest? Big games for pc or console. I've been living under a rock and don't know what the mainstream games are.

• Netduma Staff

Hi Tai, welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you're having an awesome time with the R1. The CoD Ultimate profile essentially relies on Ping Assist to get you the best ping from anywhere in the world, so it's definitely a great choice for most games. You could also give Destiny 2 a shot, which would require Strict Mode Off to properly utilise the Geo-Filter.

Make sure you check out DumaOS, our free software upgrade that will be coming free to all R1 users in April!

fjkxoOQ.gif

Hi and Welcome to the Forum. Glad you are liking the Netduma Software! If you need help with anything please do not hesitate to post a thread.

B.D

Thanks! Will do.

Hi Tai, welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you're having an awesome time with the R1. The CoD Ultimate profile essentially relies on Ping Assist to get you the best ping from anywhere in the world, so it's definitely a great choice for most games. You could also give Destiny 2 a shot, which would require Strict Mode Off to properly utilise the Geo-Filter.

Make sure you check out DumaOS, our free software upgrade that will be coming free to all R1 users in April!

Do you recommend I try out the first destiny out? I think it is called Destiny 1? I seen some gameplays of it on Ali A, it looks pretty amazing so I might have to try it out :)

Does the strict mode on not work for the game or something? I'll be sure to check the Duma OS since I love this router!