Port forward static ip for Blops3 & IW on PS4

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

Sorted it.

I was trying to put ALL of the IP address in when you only need to put laser 3 digits!...doh!

Thanks for your time guys , just one last thing. Do I need to re-tick upnp after I've feed all the ports in?

What Bagsta said is correct; you shouldn't be using both since it can cause conflicts. Make sure you manually forward every port you need. :) glad to hear you got it sorted.

• Netduma Staff

Thanks again for the input/help guys.

Apologies for my brain ...lol

Ive tried it out and it seems to make quite a difference for me .

That's great :) good to hear. Let us know if you have any more issues.

From my experiences port forwarding for CoD on the PS4, Bagsta has listed all of the ports used by PSN and CoD correctly but unless I missed it in the replies already, you do not need to port forward port 80 or port 443 to achieve an Open NAT on CoD let alone PSN. Wouldn't port forwarding port 80 and 443 only cause issues if anything?

These are http and https ports so they are naturally open on your router's firewall thus meaning there is no reason to forward these ports to just one device. You can achieve Open NAT on CoD by simply forwarding port 3074 UDP to your PS4 (3075 for Xbox). If you have multiple consoles playing CoD and you want Open NAT just port forward one of them with 3074 then the next with 3075, then 3076 etc. all the way up to 3080 if you needed it. 

The other ports I have seen used frequently by PSN are the 9307-9308 UDP. So I would suggest only forwarding 3074 UDP and 9307-9308 UDP and see if that will give you an Open NAT. If you would like to do all the ports Bagsta has suggested there is no problem with that I would just omit port 80 and 443.

Also as a side note, ports 3478-3480 are used for NAT for PC games as well so if you are gaming on both you wont want to port forward those ports to just one device. Which is why I simply suggest port forwarding the 3074 and maybe 9307-9308 to the PS4.

• Administrators

Thanks again for the input/help guys.

Apologies for my brain ...lol

Ive tried it out and it seems to make quite a difference for me .

Glad it's all sorted!

------

I'm going to close this thread as it was more as a tutorial not for support queries. If needed please make a separate thread.

Archived