Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Major NETDUMA Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.6j)

• Please log in to reply
1666 replies to this topic

DARTHXX

DARTHXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 07:28 AM
Hahaha well i will be at the Office Working during this time...
So do not be that Hard to him!

Will i be able to upgrade to the Last Firmware or do i
Have to do Steps?

DARTHXX

DARTHXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 07:28 AM
Hm so again nothing...

DestUndead

DestUndead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Hm so again nothing...

Did you expect it to be any different?

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,746 posts
  • Local time: 05:28 AM

i have version 1.03.4 and I would like to upgrade to the newest version thanks

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I am on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked and that you want to upgrade.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hello. I am running version 1.03.3. Help me please

1.03.5m looking to upgrade - I can go ahead and update or wait for instructions like those pre 1.03.5m?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Im I good to upgrade?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hello There,

I made a New Account because i was not getting a Validation Email to my email account...

With this Email account i got it instantly, so please if there is a possibility then delete the other Account

DARTHX.

I have talked to Fraser and Jack regarding getting the actual Firmware. But it seems that fraser is on vacation now!

I really would like to be able to use the full potential of my Duma as soon as possible... It would be really nice if the

update could be done soon.

At the Moment i am on 1.03.3!

Hi im on 1.03.6h  and my router reboot a lot for no reason when i apply settings and some times settings dont apply ... now i get a lot of errors messages and the router is getting slower every  days ... Help ! (Some time after reboot the router is fine ) should i update to fix it ?

You're on the latest version. Please post a thread in the general support section of the forum and we'll be happy to help out. For now, make sure cookies are enabled, always reboot from Miscellaneous settings, and please let us know what the error messages are when you make your thread.

Hi, please could I request an update? Thank you.

Hi, please could I request an update? Thank you.

My firmware is 1.03.3.  Can you please check mine so I can upgrade?  Looks like firmware 1.03.3 doesn't support Support Tickets

-Scott

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,746 posts

Did you expect it to be any different?

Hm so again nothing...

Sorry about the wait guys, there was a server issue we had to solve before being able to run these upgrades. We should be able to do this more frequently again now.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

zWhiteShepherd

zWhiteShepherd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 12:28 AM

I am running 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade.  Remote service selected, thanks.

emmanu

emmanu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Local time: 06:28 AM

Hi i need to update my router. My actual version is R1 debug version 1.03.3

DestUndead

DestUndead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

So are you guys going to put out the update today like you said three days ago or is it going to be tomorrow like you said two days ago? 

Mr.Stallion0013

Mr.Stallion0013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Local time: 10:28 PM
This is not for the dumaOS update. It's for people still on the older versions. If that's the update you are referring to.

DestUndead

DestUndead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

This is not for the dumaOS update. It's for people still on the older versions. If that's the update you are referring to.

Lame. Thanks. Maybe it will happen sometime in the next couple of years.

rohammadali

rohammadali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I am on version version 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade.

JJP

JJP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Hi, I am on 1.03.3 with remote access ticked. please let me me know if I can update

The_Fro

The_Fro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Local time: 01:28 AM

Im wondering if i should upgrade? on R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd didnt want to bork my router 

GrandHokie98

GrandHokie98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

I am running 1.03.4 and would like to update.

Setup is: modem -> router -> netduma currently
I cannot change settings of modem
Remote service is checked on netduma
IP of netduma added to DMZ of router and UPnP is disabled.  No port forwarding selected.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,477 posts

I am running 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade.  Remote service selected, thanks.

Hi i need to update my router. My actual version is R1 debug version 1.03.3

I am on version version 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade.

Hi, I am on 1.03.3 with remote access ticked. please let me me know if I can update

Im wondering if i should upgrade? on R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd didnt want to bork my router 

I have PM'd you.

I am running 1.03.4 and would like to update.

Setup is: modem -> router -> netduma currently
I cannot change settings of modem
Remote service is checked on netduma
IP of netduma added to DMZ of router and UPnP is disabled.  No port forwarding selected.

I have PM'd you.

--

I would like to mention also that I'm now able to do the required upgrade checks myself so I can do it much faster now.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

wintercabin

wintercabin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Local time: 11:28 PM
  • LocationUS- Kansas

I am on R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd .       What are my next steps??

rehoboth

rehoboth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

I have a TC8715D ISP router. I ensured that the ipv4 ip address for the NetdumaR1 was entered into the DMZ (enabled) feature of my TC8715D and that port forwarding was disabled on it. I made sure that my NetdumaR1 had the remote support feature checked.

Can you recheck and setup my R1 router to be upgraded?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,477 posts

I am on R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd .       What are my next steps??

I have a TC8715D ISP router. I ensured that the ipv4 ip address for the NetdumaR1 was entered into the DMZ (enabled) feature of my TC8715D and that port forwarding was disabled on it. I made sure that my NetdumaR1 had the remote support feature checked.

Can you recheck and setup my R1 router to be upgraded?

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

World Clock

xL_Joel

xL_Joel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Hi, I have now put the R1 WAN IP in my ISP hub's DMZ and have disabled UPnP on my ISP hub also. There were no port forwarding rules set up and remote access was already ticked on my R1 settings.

Please try again - thank you. 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,477 posts

Hi, I have now put the R1 WAN IP in my ISP hub's DMZ and have disabled UPnP on my ISP hub also. There were no port forwarding rules set up and remote access was already ticked on my R1 settings.

Please try again - thank you. 

You're good to go, please do not reboot before upgrading.

Technical support:

World Clock

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users