Can't get Netduma to work

Hi,

I just got the router but can't get it to work, I connected to my fiber modem directly and whenever I get a new router. the modem or system detects a change in MAC addresss of new routers then it opens my isp page on the browser and I have to enter the user name and password on the site to register the new MAC address but with netduma the registration page of MAC address don't open but it opens with all other routers like Asus.

What am I suppose to do?

when i plug in my duma if it dosent recongnise it i plug out the modem and duma then plug  back in modem then duma and it registers it then 

also what browser you using most people hee use firefox or chrome

also are you sure its a modem as you might have a modem router if it is you need to put it into bridged mode or modem mode

not sure if this helps

somkind  members will help you when they log on as there great in here for help

So do you not have an internet connection?

yeah no internet until i can sync the netduma with my isp, usually when i get new router and plug it in to my modem it automatically gets me an ip from the isp but before i can get connection i have to always register my mac address of new routers on my isp server address that i connect via browser(it opens the link on the browser automatically) but with netduma it doesn't connect to it

• Administrators

Please follow our optimal settings guide http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netdumait will help you get set up with everything including the Geo-filter. 

If you can't see anything on the map after that please follow http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_can_t_i_see_anything_on_the_geofilter

Archived