Can not find this sweet spot

I set my upload to 7.27 and then have my upload slider at 5 to 10% before I even turn the xbox on and then usually leave at 10%. This has been working pretty good lately. If its your first time doing this I would do a hard reboot of the xbox befor e trying not sure about ps4

If your gonna start tweaking your CC settings the first thing I would do is go to dslreports.com/speedtest and check your bufferbloat,quality and speed...which is the least important.And get your BB and quality to at least an A setting again speed is not the thing to concerned with.

This seems to help a lot of people with hit detection,might be worth a try.

• Netduma Staff

the really low ping games actually play bad for me. 60ms is my best hit detection

Right. But what I'm saying is the purpose of the Duma is to get low ping games and thats what's happening :)

The best thing to do would be to try and avoid any host/servers that play bad.

Right now it plays the same with or without the router. If I get a few kills and go pos its a good game. There is no sweetspot for me right now. Just bend over and take it I guess. I have tried the sliders all the way down to 3% to 100 makes no difference. If you guys come up with something please let me know Ill find you a toothless hooker for your trouble!

I think you gotta stick with the settings for awhile bro,and by that I mean like 2-3 days with the same network traffic on your network.I know it's a bitch to do that but that's the only way to really test anything.You gotta take out all the variables and try and do it in a controlled setting,with your duma and console set to the exact same setting for a given period of time.And then if it doesn't work,make changes rinse and repeat.

Archived