Can't avoid those damm dedis..

So anything north of 300miles and I'm automatically put onto a dedi.. Let me say the dedi is pretty good so no issues there, it's just I want to play on P2p server as Imo they play better on this game.. However if I drop it any lower then 250miles it just searches.. And searches.. I like to look and obsess over the ping mid game, but for the last few weeks I've not even bothered booting up the interface because I know I'm on the dedi.. Any ideas how I could find a P2p?

Move your location so your radius doesn't include the dedi server I'm in uk and the Irish server is pretty rubbishy so I move my home location to the south of England in the English Channel leave my radius that then misses the dedi gets me south England and northern France p2p games all time but that brings its own problems of migrating hosts every game

Although sounds strange I've learnt that your home location icon on doesn't have to be exactly where u live I put mine all over uk even in Germany Or France to miss out Dedis or try to get a better game

• Administrators

If the game wants to put you on a dedicated server it will, you may search for a long time and not get any P2P games but then again you might do in sometimes. Moving home location away from dedis, radius excluding them, strict on, PA 0 will be the best way to try

IMO BO3 is really almost forcing dedi's as opposed to P2P connections.

Move your home location away from dedi's but you may wait awhile for a game and then that game may be bad also.

I've just tried it there dozza, he's right, it works a treat.. Land your home bang in the middle of Germany, pa 0 strict on... Make sure your filter doesn't creep into Britain.. I put my filter to 500 and kept getting a dedi at 468miles away.. Really smooth cheers nef

I've just tried it there dozza, he's right, it works a treat.. Land your home bang in the middle of Germany, pa 0 strict on... Make sure your filter doesn't creep into Britain.. I put my filter to 500 and kept getting a dedi at 468miles away.. Really smooth cheers nef

Excellent, thanks for the help.

Do you have bleeding edge selected for the cloud settings or dont you think that would make a difference?

Nice one, appreciate it.

One final question, do you know how long the delay is when making changes to the Geo Filter settings, I think I read five minutes somewhere, just wanted to be sure.

No, im on XB1.

Its been over 5 mins since I changed the settings.

I have the circle in the middle of Germany, radius of about 500km, PA = 0 and Strict Mode = ON.

Not finding any lobbies.

Might be different for you as I would imagine that PS4 servers would be different to XB1 servers.

I might try the Ping Assist and set it a little higher.

Archived