Can't avoid those damm dedis..

Nice one, appreciate it.

One final question, do you know how long the delay is when making changes to the Geo Filter settings, I think I read five minutes somewhere, just wanted to be sure.

About 2 minutes.

No, im on XB1.

Its been over 5 mins since I changed the settings.

I have the circle in the middle of Germany, radius of about 500km, PA = 0 and Strict Mode = ON.

Not finding any lobbies.

Might be different for you as I would imagine that PS4 servers would be different to XB1 servers.

I might try the Ping Assist and set it a little higher.

No, im on XB1.

Its been over 5 mins since I changed the settings. Your only covering 30miles with 500km mate

I have the circle in the middle of Germany, radius of about 500km, PA = 0 and Strict Mode = ON.

Not finding any lobbies.

Might be different for you as I would imagine that PS4 servers would be different to XB1 servers.

I might try the Ping Assist and set it a little higher.

Seems as though I am out of luck.

Ive set it to 500 miles, waited over 5 minutes for the settings to take.

Rebooted the xbox.

Still cant find a lobby.

Somewhat frustrating.

Its strange, its not even trying to find any hosts in that location, as you can see by the triangles, its trying to connect to UK hosts all the time.

At a loss to try and understand why!

Thanks for your help though mate :)

My settings PS4:

The circle is somewhere on Berlin/ middle of germany. Distance is about 1100-1200 km/ about 700mi. PA 30ms. Strict mode. Peer ping unticked. Auto ping host ticked. 

My Experience: German dedis are very good. English dedi is ok, dutch dedi is mostly not ok (i think overrun) french deli ok....i try to rate the best dedi with 100% so i get this dedi more often than the other ones. Ireland and are not in the circle so i don't connect to them at all. 

Hey you would not believe me but i have the same issue today!!! I Don´t know why...i could not not connect to my netduma via Wifi and via LAN!! I can not explain why! Its the first time i have that problem....I already reseted my netduma once...it worked now for a while and now again i have the same problem again...i try to figure out what the problem is! I also tried to contact the customer service! 

Ian88 did you fix it?? 

my solution: Press the Reset button on the back side of your Netd. R1 and reset & reinstall it again! It did work out for me until now...meanwhile i had some wifi connecting problems again but now it seems to be ok! 

Archived