XR-2 Assault Rifle 30-4 Game/ DAT HIT detection!

lukasz

I have added a bit at the beginning to show how a move around spawn points and power position to secure like 6 kills, and that a pure gameplay as usual. 

And that Hit Detection DUMA Smooth. 

Hello there.

Thank you for kind words. Do you mean the DumA Army Lukas intro? And the game play edit do was done in game using theater mode available in BO3.

Nice game play.  At one point, you go for the second guy after coming out of the house window only to realize that you only have one burst of ammo in the magazine.  I had to laugh because I do that way too often. LOL  "Ut oh, no ammo better retreat fast"

Nice game play.  At one point, you go for the second guy after coming out of the house window only to realize that you only have one burst of ammo in the magazine.  I had to laugh because I do that way too often. LOL  "Ut oh, no ammo better retreat fast"

Lets run for our life's when you run out of ammo. That does happen to me quiet often.

Hello there.

Thank you for kind words. Do you mean the DumA Army Lukas intro? And the game play edit do was done in game using theater mode available in BO3.

Yes I mean the duma army intro. And as far as editing, I was talking mostly about the transitions used, are they made using the ps4 editing software?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived