My Netduma reset 4x within 3 hours

dont mine was resetting evern while I wasnt playing the game, and all I done was uncheck the ip6. cause I was getting slow speeds  it was given me speed od 12 down and 2 up. lol which back to the nighthawk and went to 110d and 12 up

• Administrators

dont mine was resetting evern while I wasnt playing the game, and all I done was uncheck the ip6. cause I was getting slow speeds  it was given me speed od 12 down and 2 up. lol which back to the nighthawk and went to 110d and 12 up

I can see you've made a thread about your issue so will reply there

Hi there. have not used the Netduma for a week now. My connection is wired at 700Mbps UP and 350Mbps down. I ticked "turbo" and "super turbo" to get my desired speed as I cannot get the actual speed when only "super turbo" is ticked, I'm only getting only 200 UP and 30 DOWN. Also this is set at "Reactive" algorithm, all IPv6 unchecked.

But for the sake of troubleshooting, I only ticked "super turbo" even if it means lowering my Internet Speed to 200 UP and 35 DOWN just to check whether ticking both speed causes my router to reset by itself. Just encountered twice at least for a day. I'm also on an airconditioned room.

But the bad thing is that, at this setting, my Internet Speed suffers.

• Administrators

I've made a thread Fraser.. I've totally locked myself out of the duma, nothing will connect.. It's after I've changed my location to Germany Could you help please mate?

I think you're sorted Ian aren't you? :) 

Hi there. have not used the Netduma for a week now. My connection is wired at 700Mbps UP and 350Mbps down. I ticked "turbo" and "super turbo" to get my desired speed as I cannot get the actual speed when only "super turbo" is ticked, I'm only getting only 200 UP and 30 DOWN. Also this is set at "Reactive" algorithm, all IPv6 unchecked.

But for the sake of troubleshooting, I only ticked "super turbo" even if it means lowering my Internet Speed to 200 UP and 35 DOWN just to check whether ticking both speed causes my router to reset by itself. Just encountered twice at least for a day. I'm also on an airconditioned room.

But the bad thing is that, at this setting, my Internet Speed suffers.

Do the following:

• Reactive algo
  • 100% anti-flood sliders
  • Reset device distribution & apply
  • Disable Deep packet processing in misc settings
  • Disable IPv6 in misc, wan & lan

You should have your full speeds after that.

Archived